Stripe module: payment via GiroPay and SOFORT does not work (stuck on "Redirecting")

carlfriedrich

Hello everyone,

I have installed the Stripe module and configured it for payments via credit card, SEPA direct debit, GiroPay and SOFORT bank transfer. In test mode, all four payment options work.

In live mode, however, only the first two options work. On GiroPay and SOFORT the "Place order" button changes to "Redirecting" and then nothing happens.

To make sure that none of my installed modules or my theme cause the behaviour, I installed a fresh PrestaShop 1.7.7.1 instance parallel to my shop. In this new instance, I installed Stripe module 2.3.0, connected it to my Stripe account, enabled SSL and created a test product. Besides that, the installation is completely fresh. The error appears there as well, the behaviour is exactly the same.

Does anybody have an idea where this error might come from or how I could analyze it?

Hello @carlfriedrich,

We haven't had any feedback on this, and thank you for doing so.

Can you contact the support department and tell them about your problem? 

Your explanation seems clear to me, so I invite you to copy and paste your request above to the support service. 
You will be asked to provide us with access to your environment so that we can see how the problem with SOFORT and GiroPay works.

Here is the direct link to our support service: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/contact-us?id_product=24922

Support is available in French, Italian, Spanish and English.

We will do our best to help you solve this problem.

Have a nice day.

• Like 1