Customer access the store starts to lock

danielsarmento

you will have to be more specific. Please give us as much information as you can. An url would be also good so members can test. Also tell us what is the version of prestashop you use on what kind of server, php etc.

Only with the information you just gave i dont think people can help.

• razaro changed the title to Customer access the store starts to lock
2 minutes ago, ecommerce16 said:

você terá que ser mais específico. Por favor, nos dê o máximo de informações que você puder. Um url também seria bom para que os membros pudessem testar. Diga-nos também qual é a versão do prestashop que você usa em que tipo de servidor, php etc.

Só com as informações que você acabou de dar, acho que as pessoas não podem ajudar.

I use version 1.7.7.0 in the okbuy.com.br domain, when the customer registers and places the address it starts to get extremely lethal, but I have already disabled some modules and it remains the same.

I hope I was more specific

my domain: okbuy.com.br

Hi,

I had a look at your site but i am not a developer or coder. The only thing i see its very slow. Best for you is also to mention here on what kind of hosting/server your website is running. Also mention the PHP version, MsQL version. Its important this meets at least the requirements: https://www.prestashop.com/en/system-requirements

In my experience shared hosting is in a lot of cases not the best for a webshop. 

You can also set debug for your website so you will get a report. You can read it here: 

Did you installed third party modules? All these questions can be usefull for members on this forum.