Order confirmation 1.7 e-mail notifications

Alex Nicoli

Hi all, 

I am pretty much new here so still struggling with some things. 

Can you please help me with the order of e-mail notifications that are sent to the customer? The thing is like this: when a customer create purchase, 2 e-mails are triggered to him: 1. order confirmation and 2. preparation. 

I would like that customer receive only one e-mail after creating purchase and that is "order confirmation". Later on, i will manually change status of order at admin panel and change it to preparation. The reason is because not all orders are automatically in preparation status. They should be in "order confirmation" status by default. 

Can you please help me with this?

Thx, 
Alex 

HI, thank you for your time to help me and reply. 

Can you be little bit more specific please?

The thing is like this: when a customer create purchase, 2 e-mails are triggered to him: 1. order confirmation and 2. preparation. The purchase status is automatically set to "Preparation", and I would like it to be set to "Order received", and after that to change at admin panel to "Preparation". The thing is I would like to inform customer that order is received, and after that that order is confirmed and in preparation. Hope you understand. 

The attached screenshot display the statuses and within the list I dont have one that is triggering immediatly after the customer create purchase and that if "order conf". 

Its a little mess and i am trying to make it clean and understandable. 

Thank you so much,
Alex

image.thumb.png.b1379c7a3b65734e899968c64658b2e4.png

• 3 weeks later...