The path of Attachment.

What is the path of attachment i upload in the root folder?

Cause i tried several time uploaded attachments in the backoffice but failed.

This time i decided to upload files via FTP ,so i have to find out the path of Attachment

the physical attachment files are located at following folder

YourSiteRoot/download

But please note, the file names are encrypted and saved in database table ps_atatchment
Even you upload manually to that folder, I don't think it will be used correctly by PrestaShop.
SO it is better to fix your issue with upload at back office.

the physical attachment files are located at following folder

YourSiteRoot/download

But please note, the file names are encrypted and saved in database table ps_atatchment
Even you upload manually to that folder, I don't think it will be used correctly by PrestaShop.
SO it is better to fix your issue with upload at back office.

Thanks for your reply.

I would like to have a try upload it via FTP then update mysql table ps_atachment manually,

• 2 months later...
  • 4 years later...

Hello,

I am using Prestashop 1.6.

My attachment are quite big so i decide to upload by FTP and then write in MySQL.

Everythingh works fine until a certaint size:

i try with 32 Mb and have many attachment working, but if i try with somethingh around 70 Mb

i receive error as "impossible to find the file http://www.mydomain.it/index.php?controller=attachment&id_attachment=127"

There is some limit in classes or controller to make extra size attachment working?

Just to let you know i already fix my php.ini and the uploader.php class to accept attachment around 500Mb.

Have anyone get this issue or advise for a solutions?

Thanks

Giovanni