Changes on the product characteristics order are not saved

Hi!

I'm using prestashop 1.7.6.8 with the warehouse template (on its last version), we have a strange issue with characteristics order on products. Problem is that I change the position of the characteristics of a product but the changes are not saved (even if the backoffice shows a popup message notifying that the change was saved).  🙄 

This is what I do:

Backoffice --> catalog --> atributes/characterstics  --> order position (notice that ther are some products with the '1' position)

image.thumb.png.a94660d82670538cb4044621c857faee.png

Then I order the products on the position I want (I have moved up "D.O." and "Tipo" as an example)...

Notice that the pop up message shows OK to the changes and also the position order now shows a correct order (1,2,3,...)

image.thumb.png.b03eb06c4ea138ec66d5533c4dc9e9f5.png

...........However after checking the frontend I can see that there is not real change on the product characteristics order fields . 🙄  And if I go back to backoffice I can see that the product characteristics order fields is again wrong (like on the first image).

I have cleared cache and also tried this on different browsers with the same result.... so I guess it is not a browser or "cache" issue.  Also debug mode is not showing any error.

I'm stucked at this point so any help would be apreciated.... 🙏

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Antakarana
corrección ortográfica (see edit history)