Server responded with 403 code.

Hi I've recently installed Pretashop 1.7 on a shared hosting server. I am using Cloudflare for DNS. My problem is after I log in to Backend panel, the tutorial (Presta bird telling what & how to proceed) does not progress and when I am trying to change the default sample picture, I get an error that "SERVER RESPONDED WITH 403 CODE" PERMISSION DENIED. I've tried dabbling with permissions on Public.html but no luck. Also there is no folder for images on the server like "img". Please help. Stuck for 4 days. Tried removing everything and installing fresh (thrice). Tried on different browsers.

Also, I am logged out every time I click something. I need to login at every click. Feels like banging my head on a wall!

Hi, please share how you installed the PS.  Also share how you created the domain name, i.e. via cpanel or other.

At installation PS when hosting allows will set the file/folder permissions.  However some linux commands can be used to create a domain, it may be wrong permission group.

Cloudflare for dns should not be an issue, and it's recommended however only use cdn for images, PS uses dynamic code that should not be cached else you will have random cart results.

@El Patron Domain registrar is Google, I added it via cPanel™ as an addon domain. I tried changing all the permissions to full i.e 777 hopefully that's not the problem either. Please elaborate on "cache" part. Thanks again but there is still one issue remains that the system logs me out as soon as I log in. Anyone shed some light on that please.