Slow web-site

Chill_user

Hello, I have a web-site with is working not good.

Exactly, buttons "add to cart"and other customization stuff is working very slow.

Can you help me with it? 

I discovered homepage is running 509 sql queries, it's not common problem

What I did:

- I migrated all info [exept_modules] from slow-web site (products, categories, customers etc) to the test server with installed P.S.1.7.5.2(same version).

- I cleaned some tables of DB.

What's on the new test-web-site?

All is working well, and fast. One thing I didn't do with this site is I didn't install the modules. 

What's on the old-slow-web-site?

Same stuff, very slow content-download, dont know why. You can check info of (_PS_DEBUG_PROFILING_) of the slow web-site below.

What can I do to speed up the old-web-site? 

Bluety.png

Server side:

RAM:8gb

Octa-core

Bandwith: 10gbit

Php params: according to article of ps on official web site (can't now find the link)

Edited by Amantha Bill (see edit history)

You miss the important part of _PS_DEBUG_PROFILING_. It shows all the queries that are made and how long they take. That will tell you which queries took most time. It could very well be just one query. And that might point you to the culprit. 

You mention that you did two things - removing modules and emptying some tables - that helped. It might help to do some additional experiments to determine which of the two cause the problem. 

1 second is not really slow. And given that just a third of this is querying time I doubt whether there is a real problem there. It might just be that your shared server is rather busy and takes a lot of time reading files.

• Like 1

Thanks a lot for your reply.

As I understood, I need to inspect all queries and it's time, but how can I find from where query is coming exactly?

Server is not busy, i have mini copy of web site same hosting - about 500ms time (100 queries instead of 500).

I need to do something the reply comes in 100 - 1000 ms (max). But sometimes now it measures 1500-2000ms for some pages.

• 4 weeks later...