Some issues after upgrading from 1.7.5.2 to 1.7.6.2

Okay, it seems like I'm another one having issues with the upgrade to 1.7.6.2 from 1.7.5.2

I upgraded using the latest (4.10.1) version of the upgrader.
No errors during the upgrade.

At first look, everything seems to work fine - but the Backoffice has some issues.

Whenever I open "Customers", "Brands", "Categories" or some other sites, I get a 500 error.
The server log says:

./var/logs/prod.log:[2020-01-14 03:18:23] request.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Doctrine\ORM\ORMException: "Unrecognized field: filterId" at /srv/www/vhosts/dragonbox.de/httpdocs/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMException.php line 101 {"exception":"[object] (Do
ctrine\\ORM\\ORMException(code: 0): Unrecognized field: filterId at /srv/www/vhosts/dragonbox.de/httpdocs/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/ORMException.php:101)"}

I've followed similar threads here and made sure the filter_id columns are existing in the database.

Now the weird thing is:
When I enable DEBUG mode, this error does NOT occur! All these pages work fine for some reason, without any error.

Any ideas?

I hope someone can help me here?
Right now, I'm running PHP 7.2.26 (FPM) on my own dedicated server, so I can easily switch to a lower or higher PHP version as well.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by EvilDragon (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Thiebauld said:

I've got exactly the same problem. 

I've tried everything reported on github (add missing filter_id attribute in filter_admin table, clear cache ect...). "Customers", "Brands", "Categories" views are working only in debug mode. 

@EvilDragon Did you manage to resolve your issue ? 

Thanks, 

Unfortunately not. I haven't retried yet, as I tried that a few hours and no new suggestions did appear here (of course I cleared the cache more than once :))

I'll wait for the next version and try again.
And if that doesn't work, I'll try upgrading in smaller steps, from one version to the next to find out when it happens.

EDIT: Just noticed 1.7.6.3 is out already. Have you tried that version and still have the same issue?

Edited by EvilDragon (see edit history)

17 hours ago, EvilDragon said:

Unfortunately not. I haven't retried yet, as I tried that a few hours and no new suggestions did appear here (of course I cleared the cache more than once :))

I'll wait for the next version and try again.
And if that doesn't work, I'll try upgrading in smaller steps, from one version to the next to find out when it happens.

EDIT: Just noticed 1.7.6.3 is out already. Have you tried that version and still have the same issue?

Thank you for your update, we finally resolve the problem by reinstalling the shop on a fresh Prestashop 1.7.6.3 and reimported the database... Everything works fine now but not a solution.