Bank wire stopped working

Vincent Haakman

Hi,

Bankwire worked fine, until yesterday an update to 1.7.6.2 went wrong and I went back to 1.7.6.1
That didn't go flawless, but everything seemed to be working afterwarts.

However I noticed by accident that the bankwire module isnt working anymore. when selecting this payment method, a blank screen shows, stating:

This payment method is not available.

I did uninstall the module, and reinstall it, but no luck there. The other payment method, paypal, works ok.

Any suggestions what I can do to solve this? I found some other people with this problem on this forum, but what helped them didn't help here...
Thanks in advance!

Hi, Thanks for commenting, I tried that, but no error is given. Just a blank page with that line, as you can see in the screenshots i add.
I also thought, that maybe the setback to 1.7.6.1 didn't succeed completely, and that some files were still 1.7.6.2, so I overwrote them with a copy.
But no succes so far. Any suggestions are very welcome.

Schermafdruk 2020-01-10 09.35.19.png

Schermafdruk 2020-01-10 09.35.35.png

Thanks, yes, i did. And just in case, I quit the rights, saved them, enabled the rights again and saved them. 
I also thought, that if the rights aren't met, the payment method just doesn't show, but it does. 

But it might be something like that, that somehow something broke in the update proces, for which reason Prestashop shows the module in the ultimate page, but when going to the module denies that right. But where and how do I find what goes wrong there?

Edited by Vincent Haakman (see edit history)

you could try getting to the error page again then look into the Prestashop and apache/nginx logs to see if they show anything related to this module. Usually, in the front office (your shop) Prestashop is dispaying such errors within it's checkot or order confirmation page not in a blank page.

Edited by Rhobur (see edit history)