what is the solution... Rijndael not found in Cookie.php

RemySan

Dear,

Just two weeks ago my site gives a blank page on the front and on the backoffice. I tried multiple things as manual update prestashop, change PHP version and also changed from hosting provider..

I use prestashop version .1.6.1.12
php version: 5.6

and this is the error code: Fatal error: Class 'Rijndael' not found in /home/cfjphnyy/domains/eclusewijnen.nl/public_html/classes/Cookie.php on line 84

Can somebody help me?

Greetz,

Remy

21 hours ago, RemySan said:

Dear,

Just two weeks ago my site gives a blank page on the front and on the backoffice. I tried multiple things as manual update prestashop, change PHP version and also changed from hosting provider..

I use prestashop version .1.6.1.12
php version: 5.6

and this is the error code: Fatal error: Class 'Rijndael' not found in /home/cfjphnyy/domains/eclusewijnen.nl/public_html/classes/Cookie.php on line 84

Can somebody help me?

Greetz,

Remy

Try using PHP 7.1 as it´s the recommended for your version of PS.

It looks like you are having a cookie problem, try clearing the cache from prestashop backoffice (if you can enter it) or trough FTP, that clear the cache of your browser or use incognito/private, if none of that solves your propblem, rename cookie.php to cookie.old, go to the backoffice and disable all extra addons...

Best Regards

On 12/15/2019 at 9:33 PM, PCQUATRO said:

Try using PHP 7.1 as it´s the recommended for your version of PS.

It looks like you are having a cookie problem, try clearing the cache from prestashop backoffice (if you can enter it) or trough FTP, that clear the cache of your browser or use incognito/private, if none of that solves your propblem, rename cookie.php to cookie.old, go to the backoffice and disable all extra addons...

Best Regards

Thanks for the respons.

I tried all the options you said but without result. I even disabled all modules and even that didn't work. I disabled them through the FTP because I can't get in the backoffice.Do you know any other solutions for this problem?

Greetz,

Remy