error after 1.7.6.2 upgrade " Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 't0.filter_id' in 'field list' "

ifs-net

1 hour ago, selectshop.at said:

facetted search (layered module) is latest version ? Which php-version are you using ?

hello selectshop.at

when I try to upgrade facetted search I am having an error message like below.

"× Error! Cannot upgrade module ps_facetedsearch. Unfortunately, the module did not return additional details."

my php version is 

PHP version: 5.6.40-14+0~20191128.24+debian9~1.gbpa5b195

10 hours ago, selectshop.at said:

Read also here. Seems to be the same error. Attached SQL query file to post# 2should solve your problem:

after adding the table now it is not possible to open catalog>products at backend at debug mode. I am having the error below

An exception occurred while executing 'SELECT t0.id AS id_1, t0.employee AS employee_2, t0.shop AS shop_3, t0.controller AS controller_4, t0.action AS action_5, t0.filter AS filter_6, t0.filter_id AS filter_id_7 FROM ps_admin_filter t0 WHERE t0.employee = ? AND t0.shop = ? AND t0.controller = ? AND t0.action = ? LIMIT 1' with params [3, 1, "ProductController", "catalogAction"]:

SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 't0.filter_id' in 'field list'

33 minutes ago, selectshop.at said:

What is broken ? The message in the screen, is that you cannot add something already available. So not an error, but only a warning message. Delete also the browser cache.

Before adding  "ps_admin_filter.sql" to DB , the backend "catalog>discounts>add new cart rule" , "catalog>categories", "catalog>brands&suppliers", "customers>customers",  "customers>addresses", "customer service>customer service"  was not working at backend and was giving 500 error.

After adding "ps_admin_filter.sql" to DB, the backend "catalog>products", "catalog>categories", "catalog>brands&suppliers", "customers>customers", "customer service>customer service",  "customer service>merchandise returns"... give 500 error

I tried to restore from backup but unfortunately "catalog>discounts>add new cart rule" does not work anymore...

From the old restored 1.7.5.1 I tried to upgrade again with 1-click upgrade (I unistalled and installed the 1 click upgrade module latest version) 

What I display is the screenshot below and the end of the upgrade 

spacer.png

Ok now some of them fixed but some still not working ; "catalog>categories", "catalog>brands&suppliers" , "design>pages",  "payment>preferences" give 500 error ;  "customer service>..all sub items." give timeout error

At frontend the featured items see more link is borken too error 500 

npopi.com

6 hours ago, ifs-net said:

I tried to restore from backup but unfortunately "catalog>discounts>add new cart rule" does not work anymore...

From the old restored 1.7.5.1 I tried to upgrade again with 1-click upgrade (I unistalled and installed the 1 click upgrade module latest version) 

What I display is the screenshot below and the end of the upgrade 

spacer.png

Ok now some of them fixed but some still not working ; "catalog>categories", "catalog>brands&suppliers" , "design>pages",  "payment>preferences" give 500 error ;  "customer service>..all sub items." give timeout error

At frontend the featured items see more link is borken too error 500 

npopi.com

I am again in trouble all the story above has been made on a clone copy of the site on cloudways. Now I tried to do the same things on live server (the site that we actually use) and surprise 1-click upgrade does not work anymore !

It is unbelievable that such a good solution like prestashop has that kind of bugs... I love it , really perfect but to upgrade it you need to be DB expert ...

Now I do not know anymore how to fix it...

Is there official professional paid service of prestashop team pls ? I need to fix it urgently 

6 hours ago, ifs-net said:

I am again in trouble all the story above has been made on a clone copy of the site on cloudways. Now I tried to do the same things on live server (the site that we actually use) and surprise 1-click upgrade does not work anymore !

It is unbelievable that such a good solution like prestashop has that kind of bugs... I love it , really perfect but to upgrade it you need to be DB expert ...

Now I do not know anymore how to fix it...

Is there official professional paid service of prestashop team pls ? I need to fix it urgently 

OK so if I add the missing tables and fields , will it work ?

Delete via FTP all content of /var/cache/. This folder will regenerates itself. You are having problems with cache generated from one server to another, i.e. from PS-version to another.

BTW if you pretend to update your Prestashop take into consideration to upgrade the mySQL and php-version on your server as well. php 5.6. is end of life. You should upgrade to php 7 series and mySQL 5.7 or mariaDB 10.

See tested server configuration for shops in production here:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, selectshop.at said:

Delete via FTP all content of /var/cache/. This folder will regenerates itself. You are having problems with cache generated from one server to another, i.e. from PS-version to another.

BTW if you pretend to update your Prestashop take into consideration to upgrade the mySQL and php-version on your server as well. php 5.6. is end of life. You should upgrade to php 7 series and mySQL 5.7 or mariaDB 10.

See tested server configuration for shops in production here:

I guess I am not the only one who face that problem 

https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/issues/15247

https://github.com/PrestaShop/PrestaShop/issues/14911

it looks that if I could upgrade "faceted search module" the problem would be fixed but this is also giving error message and does not upgrade :)))

It is really funny that non of the advised fixes by the developers work for me...

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2019 at 3:11 PM, ifs-net said:

Hello,

After upgrading from 1.7.5 to 1.7.6.2 , I had some broken links at backend.

At debug mode I having the errors below, how can I fix pls ?

Backend:

spacer.png

Frontend:

spacer.png

Damm even I am having a similar kind of issue, I have searched all over the internet and even have posted on number of threads on different forum, no solution seems to work. I am really frustrated, can anyone of you here help me resolve this issue, I am very much tired now. tubemate authorityapk.com get-mobdro.com

Edited by johnsmith101 (see edit history)

6 hours ago, selectshop.at said:

@johnsmith101Read and follow the instructions of the topic I added here one post before. It will solve your problem definitely. If you don't know what to do and how, you should ask somebody for to execute what is suggested there.