Missing PHP parameters

renegades

Hello

Trying to install on sub-domain I get install to stop ad throw errors:

• cURL extension is not enabled
  • PDO MySQL extension is not loaded
  • Fileinfo extension is not enabled
  • Intl extension is not loaded

Logged in via ssh to check (# rpm -qa | grep curl) and cURL is DEFinitely installed. Checked version and got:

curl 7.19.7 (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.19.7 NSS/3.27.1 zlib/1.2.3 libidn/1.18 libssh2/1.4.2

Protocols: tftp ftp telnet dict ldap ldaps http file https ftps scp sftp 

Features: GSS-Negotiate IDN IPv6 Largefile NTLM SSL libz 

root@server [~]# 

Thus, why and, What would cause prestashop installer Not recognise the cURL installation, together with other?

What am I missing?

Thanks

OK, I ran several tests and figured, the "SUB-DOMAIN" is the issue.

Thus, may I assume a general server mis-configuration because PHP libraries/extensions will load within the root folder but NOT within a sub-domain folder which is outside the root as in /home/path-to-server/sub-domain.com (instead of /home/path-to-server/public_html

How can I solve this, please?

Thanks

9 hours ago, tuk66 said:

I think PHP extensions are set on a per-account basis, not a per-domain one. You should ask your server administrator. What does say phpinfo()?

phpinfo() in root says it's installed and enabled

phpinfo() outside root (sub-domain, as mentioned above) doesn't say anything regarding cURL

Hence, I question -  server mis-configuration, perhaps?

Sure did and they blame software, this and that, but say it has nothing to dow with server. Usual pointing stuff. 

That's why I hoped to find a Unix knowledgable one here so I could perhaps fix it myself. I spent already 3 days on that but with cURL working with root installations but Not with Outside Root Installations, I am running dry on ideas on how to tweak the server so it would work with sub-domains, too.

I mean, Prestashop mentions sub-domain installations but does not tell on what needs to be installed/changed on a server and how to do,  so it could be installed on a sub-domain.

Edited by renegades
added content (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...