kianoush

botton add file in picture dont work!

hello guys

i have a very important problem in my prestashop 1.6.1.24

image.thumb.png.c5258e0642c77f327bcb6542a96d52c3.png

this is where i can add a picture for avatar of my products

here i have added 4pictures befor but now i dont see any picture that i added befor!!!

by the way the botton of adding file dont work anymore too!

image.thumb.png.898abf2eeaa26189514bd68f1d2028d3.png

image.thumb.png.cf0d353b75e32f542e8cbcaff3fb60f5.png

and here is where i add information about products but now i have not any edditing part in writing about products!

what happends ?:(

what must i do

plz help :( 

Edited by kianoush (see edit history)

Looks like a javascript error, open the debug console with f12 on chrome, and look for red entries in the Console tab. Take a screenshot of that.

1 hour ago, NemoPS said:

Looks like a javascript error, open the debug console with f12 on chrome, and look for red entries in the Console tab. Take a screenshot of that.

image.thumb.png.2b54cd2a4e39311d9cb18022e1dc7ae1.pngNOTHING HAPPEND!

Click on console, at the top, next to elements, and screenshot that. It says there are 14 errors

21 hours ago, NemoPS said:

Click on console, at the top, next to elements, and screenshot that. It says there are 14 errors

here it is

tnx

ply help what to do

image.thumb.png.794c95262f3020db2b9a5dbb8f357900.png

image.thumb.png.a92481b66ffe7a1e35df9ea4d79f65bb.png

What dh42 module are you using? Might not be compatible with that version, try unhooking it from displayBackofficeHeader, or disable it and see it the error is gone

There is something reassigning jquery, try disabling all modules hooked to displayBackOfficeHeader, one by one, refreshing each time and seeing if the error goes away, then you can inspect the module's code and disable the jquery inclusion.

On 10/28/2019 at 5:04 PM, NemoPS said:

There is something reassigning jquery, try disabling all modules hooked to displayBackOfficeHeader, one by one, refreshing each time and seeing if the error goes away, then you can inspect the module's code and disable the jquery inclusion.

how can i find it?

i can not finde that modul!

and nowadays i did not install any new modul!

Well you just have to disable them one by one and see when the error goes away, I don't know any other way to be honest.

On 11/3/2019 at 5:06 PM, NemoPS said:

Well you just have to disable them one by one and see when the error goes away, I don't know any other way to be honest.

i stop all modul but nothings happend!

i have 2 errors

1.  $.blueimp.fileupload.prototype.options.processQueue.push(       {

2.  (function(t,e){t.widget("ui.progressbar",{version:"1.10.3",options:{max:100,value:0,change:null,complete:null},min:0,_create:function(){this.oldValue=this.options.value=this._constrainedValue(),this.element.addClass("ui-progressbar ui-widget ui-widget-content ui-corner-all").attr({role:"progressbar","aria-valuemin":this.min}),this.valueDiv=t("<div class='ui-progressbar-value ui-widget-header ui-corner-left'></div>").appendTo(this.element),this._refreshValue()},_destroy:function(){this.element.removeClass("ui-progressbar ui-widget ui-widget-content ui-corner-all").removeAttr("role").removeAttr("aria-valuemin").removeAttr("aria-valuemax").removeAttr("aria-valuenow"),this.valueDiv.remove()},value:function(t){return t===e?this.options.value:(this.options.value=this._constrainedValue(t),this._refreshValue(),e)},_constrainedValue:function(t){return t===e&&(t=this.options.value),this.indeterminate=t===!1,"number"!=typeof t&&(t=0),this.indeterminate?!1:Math.min(this.options.max,Math.max(this.min,t))},_setOptions:function(t){var e=t.value;delete t.value,this._super(t),this.options.value=this._constrainedValue(e),this._refreshValue()},_setOption:function(t,e){"max"===t&&(e=Math.max(this.min,e)),this._super(t,e)},_percentage:function(){return this.indeterminate?100:100*(this.options.value-this.min)/(this.options.max-this.min)},_refreshValue:function(){var e=this.options.value,i=this._percentage();this.valueDiv.toggle(this.indeterminate||e>this.min).toggleClass("ui-corner-right",e===this.options.max).width(i.toFixed(0)+"%"),this.element.toggleClass("ui-progressbar-indeterminate",this.indeterminate),this.indeterminate?(this.element.removeAttr("aria-valuenow"),this.overlayDiv||(this.overlayDiv=t("<div class='ui-progressbar-overlay'></div>").appendTo(this.valueDiv))):(this.element.attr({"aria-valuemax":this.options.max,"aria-valuenow":e}),this.overlayDiv&&(this.overlayDiv.remove(),this.overlayDiv=null)),this.oldValue!==e&&(this.oldValue=e,this._trigger("change")),e===this.options.max&&this._trigger("complete")}})})(jQuery);