[SOLVED] problem backend after update 1.7.3.1 to 1.7.6.1

mir

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with the backend of my store since the update  1.7.3.1 to 1.7.6.1. It seems to be that the update is missed some tables in the database, is there a way to fix this? I can log in to the backend, but on some pages, like the product page, i get a server error.

Uncaught Exception: An exception occurred while executing 'SELECT t0.id AS id_1, t0.employee AS employee_2, t0.shop AS shop_3, t0.controller AS controller_4, t0.action AS action_5, t0.filter AS filter_6, t0.filter_id AS filter_id_7 FROM cecf_admin_filter t0 WHERE t0.employee = ? AND t0.shop = ? AND t0.controller = ? AND t0.action = ? LIMIT 1' with params [1, 1, "category", "index"]: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 't0.filter_id' in 'field list'

Uncaught PHP Exception Doctrine\DBAL\Exception\InvalidFieldNameException: "An exception occurred while executing 'SELECT t0.id AS id_1, t0.employee AS employee_2, t0.shop AS shop_3, t0.controller AS controller_4, t0.action AS action_5, t0.filter AS filter_6, t0.filter_id AS filter_id_7 FROM cecf_admin_filter t0 WHERE t0.employee = ? AND t0.shop = ? AND t0.controller = ? AND t0.action = ? LIMIT 1' with params [1, 1, "category", "index"]: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 't0.filter_id' in 'field list'" at /home/public/sites/www.gessicadancewear.nl/vendor/doctrine/dbal/lib/Doctrine/DBAL/Driver/AbstractMySQLDriver.php line 71

I hope someone can help me with this, i have no idea how to solve the problem.

best regards, mirjam

Edited by mir (see edit history)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, 1062287_1508430735 said:

The ressource is now available. Would be really appreciated if someone could upload this. I am desperate

Download it from post #2, import it in phpmyadmin and execute the query with phpmyadmin. Or what exactly is your problem with the file attached to post#2 ?

If you don't know how to work with phpmyadmin, ask your hosting provider or contract somebody as a paid job to do it for you.

Receiving this error when trying to access "Categories" tab.

An exception occurred while executing 'INSERT INTO clk_700a0e2195_admin_filter (employee, shop, controller, action, filter, filter_id) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?, ?, ?)' with params [1, 1, "", "", "{\"orderBy\":\"position\",\"sortOrder\":\"asc\",\"limit\":50,\"filters\":{\"id_category_parent\":\"2\"}}", "category"]:

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '1-1---category' for key 'admin_filter_search_id_idx'

Edited by 1062287_1508430735 (see edit history)

On 12/11/2019 at 11:20 PM, selectshop.at said:

Duplicate entry means that you have the same data for same ID (category) in clk_700a0e2195_admin_filter. You need to delete one of the same line with same data.

Successfully deleted the duplicate entry from the table and it would work until I tried to access a specific category.

The same entry which causes the problem is created again when accessing said category.

The entry that is generated: 

{"orderBy":"position","sortOrder":"asc","limit":50,"filters":{"id_category_parent":"2"}}

It is the last entry with ID 64 that is created at each request to access a category. I tried to remove the filter_id "category" for id 60 and it would work again, but the same entry is then created again at id 64.

spacer.png
I did delete both entry 60 and 64.

The exact same exception is thrown. How would I stop this entry from being made?

Edited by 1062287_1508430735 (see edit history)

Something is duplicating the entries. You should disable all modules and or services you are using, which are not Prestashop native. Re-enable one per one and check which one is duplicating entries into your database. This one should be debugged. I'm sure it's not a native Prestashop module or service duplicating the entries.

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 10/12/2019 at 2:32 AM, Rhobur said:

you seem to be missing the column filter_id from the cecf_admin_filter table for some reason; here you have attached the PS1.7.6.1 version of this table, you can import it instead of your current one. 

ps_admin_filter.sql 3 kB · 159 downloads

Can you tell me where I can run this file?? I've already import to my phpAdmin (using the database for ps) but I can't pass the "install shop" with the wizard 

• 1 year later...

Hello

I have a similar error in my prestashop 1.7.7.0 and wanted to ask for your help to point me in the right direction to fix it.

The error is displayed when I access the order window.
From what I can understand from the error there must be a column missing but I am not able to determine which one it is.

Could someone please looking at the error tell me what it might be?

Thanks in advance!

prestashop error.png