All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Purchase high quality fake and real passports,driving licenses and id cards (montanaclive@gmail.com) We offer best quality Novelty real and Fake IDs and Passports,Marriage certificates and Drivers license,Ielts,Toefl etc and having about 14000 of our registered documents circulating around the world. -IDs Scan-yes... -HOLOGRAMS: IDENTICAL -BAR CODES: IDS SCAN -UV: YES IDS WITH FAST SHIPPING Email:montanaclive@gmail.com Skype:montana.clive Whatsapp: +1(252)423-6308 Real and Fake ID´s for 19.95 Over 50´s state drivers license cards and State ID cards available. Includes state driver´s license hologram and magnetic strip or bar code on back. 2 business day shipping order (2.95 shipping and handling). The BEST authentic fake ID´s on the web. Same quality, high resolution that Department of Motor Vehicles use. Send current .JPG or .GIF of current license with picture and changes in NAME, DOB, LICENSE #, RESTRICTIONS, etc. we produce the best fake ID online we sell UK/EU fake ID, Canadian fake ID, Australian fake ID and fake IDs for many other countries from fake passports to fake driving licenses to fake bank statements we have your identification needs covered. Our fake IDs include all security features such as genuine holograms, ultraviolet watermarks, intaglio printing, special paper, fluorescent dyes, RFID chips, bar codes corresponding to your details and more. Our fake IDs are identical to the real thing no other site will offer you this quality we are the best. new identity protect your privacy and take back your freedom. Keywords: Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Australia Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Austria Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of USA Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of UK Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Canada Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Germany Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Italy Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of France Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Finland Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Norway Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Denmark Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Sweden Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Ireland Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of China Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Romania Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Hungary Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Bulgaria Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Belgium Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Switzerland Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Spain Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Brazil Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Russian Federation Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Mexico Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Greece Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Portugal Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Estonia Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Latvia Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Malta Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Iceland Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Greenland Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of South Africa Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Jamica Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Netherlands Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Czech Republic Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of South Korea Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Lithuania Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Kyrgyzstan Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Luxembourg Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Croatia Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Cyprus Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Turkey Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Panama Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Cuba Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Guatemala Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Monaco Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Slovakia Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Slovenia Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Serbia & Montenegro Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Poland Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Paraguay Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Philippines Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of New Zealand Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Malaysia Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Japan Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Argentina Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Bosnia Herzegovina Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Algeria Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Lybia Purchase High Quality Original and Fake Passports, Driver´s License and Ids of Egypt
  3. Hi, Can anybody help with what code to change? I have about 8 different carrier (courier/postage) option and standard all 8 will be available for a new product unless I 'tick' (enable) the check boxes of the 1st two couriers that 99% of the products need. I would like to change code to do the following: When I go into BO and add new product, I don't want to go to the shipping tab, but I have to go there to tick the check box of the first two carriers. I would like these boxes to be ticked automatically when I add a new product. Currently the program says if none is ticked, all 8 will be used. So I have to go to shipping tab to check the two boxes of the first two options for every product I create. I like to keep it simple and only have to edit the base/main page of the new added product and save it and be done. The other courier options are only used for a very small percentage of my products. Currently I don't have a clue in which file to look. Any help or idea's are welcome. Thanks for your help. Ivo.
  4. Solved it, there was a reset functions on the search module, after the reset, it was solved.
  5. Today
  6. Display a block of customer Testimonials in your home page. Let your customers talk about you based on there experiance. With this module you can dsiplay a slider of customer testimonials in a slider. Features: Display customer Name; Display customer Occupation; Display the testimonials text; The customer Avatar; And the rating the customer gives you from 1 to 5 stars. You can add and edit all these fields in the module configuration page. LEARN MORE
  7. Please give me your email in PM. I just fix it and make it display 4 category per row.
  8. non en fait c'est très simple, mais comme c'est la première fois que je met le multi boutique, je ne connaissais pas. il faut juste choisir ça boutique en haut à droite et réactiver manuellement sure les deux boutique, le même que si on avait une seule boutique. maintenant j'ai tout qui fonctionne nikel avec SSLsur les deux boutiques 😉
  9. Ciao a tutti, Il mio problema nasce dal fatto che devo nascondere i prezzi agli utenti non loggati e fare sconti a determinati gruppi di utenti. Ho disabilitato la visualizzazione dei prezzi nel gruppo visitatori, ho lasciato i prezzi a tutti gli utenti loggati e in un determinato gruppo ho creato uno sconto specifico. Quando creo un prodotto con un singolo prezzo e nessuna combinazione, funziona perfettamente: gli utenti non loggati non vedono il prezzo, quando mi loggo vedo il prezzo e se entro nel gruppo con lo sconto vedo il prezzo scontato. Diversamente succede quando creo un prodotto con delle combinazioni, tipo prodotti con diversi pesi e di conseguenza prezzi diversi (esempio: coca cola da 33cl e coca cola da 1,5l) questo non accade più. Mi rimane sempre visibile il medesimo prezzo sia agli utenti visitatori e a tutti i gruppi di utenti loggati. Come posso sistemare questa problematica, è molto urgente grazie mille Prestashop versione 1.7.6.1 Tema Zro03
  10. ok im running classic too 1.7.5.1 http://johnshieldsdesign.com if you want to see how it looks. I would prefer 4 categories per row. Many thanks
  11. Ok, I see. I will that into account. We tested with the default classic and Demo Data. Thanks.
  12. Hi there - have purchased and installed, but the description above the image does not break into 2 lines when it gets longer. Im sure its a simple fix and would improve the look. Cheers John
  13. Yesterday
  14. Sorry for coming to the old post. I don't want to open the new post since this is related and not so important. Is there any side effects on the existing module functioning that can be found so far when resetting the category table to AUTO_INCREMENT=0 ? I can see that some posts recommend to put it as AUTO_INCREMENT=3 (maybe due to prestashop default demo data is set to 3):
  15. Un UP et je rajouterai que j'ai des problèmes dans les données structurées. CATÉGORIE ACCUEIL PRODUIT
  16. Merci pour votre retour, j'ai un peu avancé. Pour résumé j'ai utilisé le Bloc Editeur personnalisé dans lequel je rédige directement du code. Je sais pas si c'est une bonne pratique ??? Mais en tout cas je peux "designer" ma page comme je le souhaite, couplé avec du css dans le custom.css J'ai également modifié le layout 2 columns et notamment emplacement de la class Container, et j'affiche le Bloc dans un hook DisplayTop que je valide que si name.page = index Qu'en pensez vous ?
  17. Bonjour, à mon avis votre second domaine ne pointe pas du tout au même endroit du serveur que le domaine principale, sinon il ne devrait pas y avoir de soucis. Pour le SSL c'est plus complexe même si logiquement il ne devrait pas y avoir de soucis non plus.
  18. Ça le fait aussi Reste plus qu'à aligner #product .product-price, #product .tax-shipping-delivery-label { display: inline-block; }
  19. alors dans ce cas vous prennez votre navigateur, les outil pour développeur, vous identifiez les éléments et alors vous pourrez modifier le css dans le fichier custom.css du template. Il n'y a pas d'astuce particulière pour réussir à personnaliser un élément que vous avez rajoutez vous même dans la structure de la page html puisque nous ne pouvons identifier l'élément.
  20. Ringrazio Fabry utente del forum Prestashop come persona competente e abile e professionale nel campo del problema riscontrato . Problema risolto . Grazie a tutti voi e un grazie speciale a Fabry
  21. there are several topics on this forum how to upgrade. I should advice tot do it frst in a development environment.
  22. Ich würde das Modul komplett de- und neu installieren, ggf. mit dem Standard-Template probieren. Wenn du Error Reporting aktivierst, erhältst du evtl. eine ausführlichere Fehlermeldung. Wenn das nicht hilft, den Modulautor oder den Klarna-Support fragen.
  23. Hola. Quería mostrar en la página de un cliente (o grupo de clientes) un conjunto de productos destacados con varias condiciones: - Para cada cliente o grupo se mostrará un conjunto de productos diferente. - Para verlo deben acceder con su usuario y contraseña. - No me interesa mostrarlo en la página pública a todo el mundo - Los productos a mostrar pueden ser un conjunto de productos seleccionados del total o los productos comprados recientemente por el cliente. Eso me es un poco indiferente. ¿Conocéis algún módulo que haga esto o algo parecido? Gracias Rodrigo
  24. Bonsoir à tous, Aujourd'hui j'ai tester pour le première fois, le multi boutique. j'ai ajouter un nouveau domain qui donne dans le dossier du premier domaine. Tout ce passe bien, 1: Sauf que quand je crée un nouveau domain dans le back office en multiboutique (il faut choisir un thème ect...) mais rien dans le front office juste une page qui dit "the future home of something great" Je crois une page Cpanel ou Go daddy, donc pas de thème ni de produits 2: mon premier domaine fonctionne avec SSL en simple, mais dans la multi boutique aucun des site ne se met sur SSL alors qu'ils ont tous un SSL Quelqu'un aurais-eu le même problème? et comment corriger ceci? Mais je n'ai pas d'erreur serveur ect... Merci
  25. Aktuell nutze ich PHP 7.2.22 Meine Prestashop Version ist 1.7.5.2 mit "AngarTheme" - hatte vor ner Woche versucht diese zu updaten, habe aber dann einige Probleme bekommen, daher wieder downgrade, werde ich demnächst noch einmal probieren. Das Modul ist aktuell, eine spezielle deutsche Version finde ich nicht, nur eine allgemeine für viele Sprachen (Version 2.1.6 (19.06.2019). Dort kriege ich wie gesagt folgende Meldungen: For the best experience, you should set rounding to "on each article". You use PHP 7, KPM library requires PHP 5 Wieso das Modul eine so alte PHP Version möchte, welche meine Prestashop Version nicht mehr richtig unterstützt, ist mir ein Rätsel. Der Shop funktioniert einwandfrei, es fehlt einfach nur noch Klarna.. bringt mich wirklich etwas zum verzweifeln aktuell..
  26. Au final j'ai juste rajouté ça dans mon custom.css .product-pack-price { display: none; }
  27. Welche PHP-Version (mit Nachpunktstelle) verwendest du denn jetzt? Ist das Modul aktuell? Handelt es sich um einen deutschen Shop bzw. Klarna Deutschland? Neuer Shop oder geupdated?
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

Cookies ensure the smooth running of our services. Using these, you accept the use of cookies. Learn More