Security header continue.........

Maxhrc

Hi to all from Italy....I fight with this problem about 1 month!

If I activate sandbox .... security header...etc

If deactivate sandbox on confirm order nothing happen!!!!

If click second times....session expired....

I read thousand of posts on forum and bugtracker

seti api, reset api and copy past, insert api at hand, check permissions, check all!!!

Please help me!!!!

PS 1.4.6.2

PAYPAL 2.8.5

I contact paypal customer care and he say in italian:

Grazie per aver contattato l'Assistenza Tecnica di PayPal.

In merito alla tua richiesta ti informo che l'errore dell'API di Express Checkout SetExpressCheckout method, restituito dal server di pagamento e' causato da uno di questi motivi:

1) incorretto endpoint delle chiamate API (puoi controllare qui:https://cms.paypal.c...o_api_endpoints )

2) incorrette credenziali utilizzate (credenziali create nell'ambiente Live per l'ambiente Live e credenziali API create nell'ambiente Sandbox per l'ambiente Sandbox)

Controllando sul sistema vedo che per il conto [email protected] e' stato concesso l'accesso all'utilizzo delle API all'username "piu24file_api1.gmail.com". Le credenziali sono in formato Firma.

Per visualizzare le credenziali API gia' create:

1. accedi al conto PayPal

2. clicca su Profilo

3. clicca su Accesso API nella colonna 1

4. clicca su Visualizza firma API nell'opzione 2

5. il sistema visualizzera' a monitor i dati generati per il tuo conto

Controlla che nel pannello di controllo del software di terza parte non vi sia l'impostazione TEST la quale invierebbe le chiamate API ad un server Sandbox piuttosto che Live e controlla che il set di credenziali sia stato inserito correttamente in tale software (non vi siano spazi dopo o prima l'username password o firma). Nel caso potrai anche generare un nuovo set di credenziali cancellando l'attuale.

Assicurati dunque che non vi siano spazi bianchi dopo l'inserimento dei tre valori. Per testare le tue credenziali API live, ti inoltro un form HTML per una semplice chiamata API "GetBalance", qui puoi effettivamente testare se le tue credenziali sono funzionanti, diversamente potrai sempre eliminarle e ricrearle.

• 2 weeks later...

Same problem here. PayPay 2.8.5 and Prestashop 1.4.6.2 (Spanish Language).

I have seen the problem has happened to Spanish people, Italian people, and many non English installations. Maybe a bug?

I do not use sand credentials, and I always have the header error.

Thank you

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Maxhrc,

As Fabien posted above, this appears to be purely a configuration issue. As a matter of fact, it appears he did try to help you fix this, but the Back Office credentials you provided him were incorrect, so he couldn't access your site. However, he has been working night and day to improve the PayPal modules for users such as yourself, and we are looking to update it next week. I would recommend that you give that one a try once its released and let us know if it works any better for you.

-Mike

• 2 years later...

This is NOT A CREDENTIALS PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!

You need to see it in action for yourself instead of relying on what you believe to be true without checking. YOU and ME BOTH are losing customers over this issue.

PayPal USA/Canada/Mexico 1.3.7 Problem

I've tried it out with Prestashop 1.5.6.2 - 1.6.0.9, all clean installs. I'm making a second round of clean installs without using only the default theme. I'm at 1.6.0.6 with the PayPal USA/Canada/Mexico 1.3.7 I'm not sure, but I believe that is the same module being bundled with all the Prestashop versions I've been trying. I've been on the phone with PayPal support, 3 different times, for more than a couple hours all together. I opened Firebug web console and captured the screen for you to see. I need to say one thing, there is NO PROBLEM with the seller email and believe me, I've tried all options there.

post-744695-0-30030800-1408223077_thumb.jpg

post-744695-0-63339400-1408223078_thumb.jpg

Sorry folks! The answer is here on the Forum only it's hard to find. An issue of this magnitude should be more prominently displayed.

The problem I have been experiencing has been solved. When entering your credentials, in the field "PayPal Business Account:" you should enter your email address.

Sorry folks! The answer is here on the Forum only it's hard to find. An issue of this magnitude should be more prominently displayed.

The problem I have been experiencing has been solved. When entering your credentials, in the field "PayPal Business Account:" you should enter your email address.

Hi, thanks for the update. So it would be easier if it said "PayPal Business Account Email" ? Would that notation be better to understand?

• Like 1