Left Column category block is not showing my categories.

Hi

I recently updated my prestashop and i noticed that my category block is not showing my categories.

However, on some pages its working properly but on the product page it doesn't show up.

pls see the images

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

post-808197-0-28167400-1413556520_thumb.jpgpost-808197-0-07500200-1413556523_thumb.jpg

it's worth to mention that block categories module, on configuration page has got option to change way of how prestashop will display block.

you can select there option to display subcategories only, or whole category block.

try to select second option that i mentioned

it's worth to mention that block categories module, on configuration page has got option to change way of how prestashop will display block.

you can select there option to display subcategories only, or whole category block.

Hi vekia,

Hi Neil,

There are some possible solutions mentioned here:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/304265-block-categories-doesnt-show-categories-on-single-product-detail-page-but-on-category-pages-only/page-2

Not sure if it works for you, but give it a try,

pascal.

Hi pascal..

Thank you for replying.

i tried but didn't work.

Thank you !

Hi vekia..

Thank you for replying.

Let me try it .. i will get back to you soon :)

Thx

• 6 months later...