ERROR in Switch Language Translation in Admin Product Page

kingcast

Greetings to all ...
I am writing because I am facing problems in the management of the store, specifically in Backend Product Page., either to create or edit.  Prestashop 1.6.0.9

And it is that when I press the button to switch between languages ​​(in this case Spanish) and can create or edit the corresponding translation (name, description, tags ...) in the desired language. The same is selected and change all elements as it should be, but returns immediately and switch to English language (Default), of course changing all elements to the English language.

No matter how many times you press ... the same changes and changes again to particular language.

I have mad ... I can help you with .. ?? There will be someone who has experienced this situation .. ??

Is it on all Back Office pages or just the product page? Are you using a Back Office module which can affect that page(s)?

Thanks tuk66,

I test in other areas like Orders / Order Messages and NO present problem when switch between language translations.

Verify the installed modules and no module related to back office related to the area of products.

The only modules that I have installed are those related to the template.

I got to examine the cpanel / Error log entries and have a read as follows:

File does not exist : / home / XXXXX_rename / public_html / themes / default

This will have to do something or other situation will ??

Thank you

• 1 month later...
Hi,

I also have the same problem (languages Italian (default)  and English). On the product page, which happens periodically selecting the combo the voice of another language, the page after a brief display returns to the previous language. This is quite annoying when you are entering the descriptions (brief and detailed) of the product.

I'm using version 1.6.0.9 of Prestashop, default theme.

Someone I can indicate the solution to the problem?

Thanks.

Nina

• 1 month later...

im pretty sure it is lacking a jquery 

$( document ).ready()

If i find the solution i will let you know.  Conversely, give the page some time to finish loading and you will see it changes and stays.

I believe it is solved in the newest 1.6.0.11, but not positive.

Edited by David Eschmeyer (see edit history)