Backend Products - Blank page after save... URL

Hi

I just noticed a bug as soon as I save a product in the backend which didn't occur at first... I'm using Version 1.5.4

If I want to add or edit a product and the click on save (or save and stay) a totally blank page appears. As soon as I reload the URL everything is fine and the changes have been saved.

I turned ('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false) to true and checked for an error log on the server but there are no errors.

I noticed that as soon as I click on save "conf=4" is missing in the url... here's an example of the url after I click on save or save and stay:

mysite.com/shop/admin/index.php?controller=AdminProducts&token=9e516e6b2af9f49ab70eb30480256114&id_product=1

Any ideas? Could this be a timeout problem?

Thanks a lot,

Pat

• 8 months later...

thanks for the replies.

clearing smarty cache didn't work.

@vekia

1) error reporting on - no error reported

2) no error log file on the server - yes, I do have ftp access

i have same problem, not sure if it's servers issue or prestashop bug

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Got the same issue here. I turned on error reporting and this is what I get when saving:

Warning: tempnam(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/customers/e/e/3/northwells.co.uk/httpd.wwwcache) is not within the allowed path(s): (/customers/e/e/3/northwells.co.uk/httpd.www:/customers/e/e/3/northwells.co.uk/httpd.private:/customers/e/e/3/northwells.co.uk/tmp:/customers/northwells.co.uk/northwells.co.uk:/var/www/diagnostics:/usr/share/php) in /customers/e/e/3/northwells.co.uk/httpd.www/classes/PrestaShopAutoload.php on line 151 Strict Standards: Declaration of Dispatcher::loadRoutes() should be compatible with DispatcherCore::loadRoutes($id_shop = NULL) in /customers/e/e/3/northwells.co.uk/httpd.www/override/classes/Dispatcher.php on line 164

• 4 weeks later...

I have a similar problem with saving products

Error

post-804324-0-33310200-1424206401.jpg

Please can anyone know what the problem

In error_log file

1. [18-Feb-2015 15:46:18 Europe/Bucharest] PHP Warning:  Division by zero in /home/gifts/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 144

2. [18-Feb-2015 14:50:58 Europe/Bucharest] PHP Warning:  Division by zero in /home/gifts/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/24/85/c4/2485c4994ed15f0dc73b07b9c9a24d17eed73007.file.postabcategory.tpl.php on line 144
Edited by VictorBah24 (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Just solved the problem by turning ('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true)

My problem was associated with the module bestsellers (header).

I don't need bestsellers, so my problem with saving product is solved. 

Thanks.

• 5 weeks later...

Hi, I'm using prestashop 1.4 and from some days I have the categories empty in the backend...I have no error, just the categories without product however they appear in the website.

I tried to add a product to a category, all the procedure is going normally, however the product still invisible but when i make a search, i find all the product.

• 1 month later...

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'UnexpectedValueException' with message 'RecursiveDirectoryIterator::__construct(/home/xmarty/public_html/cache/smarty/cache/group_2/menu_1/module/1/160/pagenotfound): failed to open dir: Permission denied' in /home/xmarty/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php:196 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: RecursiveDirectoryIterator->__construct('/home/xmarty/pu...', 0) #1 /home/xmarty/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php(196): RecursiveDirectoryIterator->getChildren() #2 /home/xmarty/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php(130): Smarty_Internal_CacheResource_File->clear(Object(Smarty), NULL, NULL, NULL, NULL) #3 /home/xmarty/public_html/tools/smarty/Smarty.class.php(825): Smarty_Internal_CacheResource_File->clearAll(Object(Smarty), NULL) #4 /home/xmarty/public_html/classes/Tools.php(2726): Smarty->clearAllCache() #5 /home/xmarty/public_html/modules/groupcategory/groupcategory.php(1094): in /home/xmarty/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php on line196

This is my error log. What should I do?

this is showing when I am trying to clear cache or edit or upload a product