Error when editing in SEO & URLs Section - 1.5.4

This has been working in the past, but today i can't get the SEO and URLs section to work properly. I can go into that section from Preferences > SEO & URLs, and can see the full list fine. However, when I click on any of the items in the list, i get a Server Error along the lines of:

Server error

The website encountered an error while retrieving http://dspadtest.co.uk/mk2/adminmk/index.php?controller=AdminMeta&id_meta=13&updatemeta&token=6122bf05fe74e0a89c933fa1d29ac376. It may be down for maintenance or configured incorrectly.

HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfill the request.

Any ideas what could be causing this? I've had a look at Advanced Parameters > Logs and there are no entries.

Thanks.

Edited by scarrott (see edit history)

I have the same problem.

Upgrade from PS 1.5.4 to 1.5.4.1 and editing SEO & URLs section

Debug ON and error:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ReflectionException' with message 'Class ddressController does not exist' in /data/web/virtuals/31683/virtual/www/classes/Meta.php:71 Stack trace: #0 /data/web/virtuals/31683/virtual/www/classes/Meta.php(71): ReflectionClass->__construct('ddressControlle...') #1 /data/web/virtuals/31683/virtual/www/controllers/admin/AdminMetaController.php(229): MetaCore::getPages(true, 'best-sales') #2 /data/web/virtuals/31683/virtual/www/classes/controller/AdminController.php(1428): AdminMetaControllerCore->renderForm() #3 /data/web/virtuals/31683/virtual/www/classes/controller/Controller.php(167): AdminControllerCore->initContent() #4 /data/web/virtuals/31683/virtual/www/classes/Dispatcher.php(349): ControllerCore->run() #5 /data/web/virtuals/31683/virtual/www/010313/index.php(50): DispatcherCore->dispatch() #6 {main} thrown in /data/web/virtuals/31683/virtual/www/classes/Meta.php on line 71

Solved:

After upgrade to 1.5.4.1 has been incorrectly overwrite new files.

Edited by birkofcz (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

Same problem with both fresh install version 1.5.4.0 and 1.5.4.1

I have corrected my first post:

If commented out in:

classes/meta.php line 71.

/*$reflection = new ReflectionClass(str_replace('.php', '', $file));

$properties = $reflection->getDefaultProperties();*/

It is possible to edit SEO and URLs from back office.

Bee ware that I´m have no overview of other consequence doing this.

Best regards,

Edited by Torbjorn (see edit history)
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

to solve this issue

change - define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);

to - define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

then find error.

example "Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ReflectionException' with message 'Class ddressController does not exist' in"

the red text is the file missing,maybe it was unintentionally rename or you backup the original file and rename it like "AddressController_backup" on the same directory.

The solution is to remove the backup file and place it outside the controller also check if the controllers have correct file names.

Hope it helps

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Categories Products Store in version 1.4 of the Google search homepage come

But when we upgraded to 1.5 after three months shareware products  did not in google search. Can you tell the reason?

have you got google webmaster tools account with submited sitemap?

• 2 weeks later...

to solve this issue

then find error.

example "Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ReflectionException' with message 'Class ddressController does not exist' in"

the red text is the file missing,maybe it was unintentionally rename or you backup the original file and rename it like "AddressController_backup" on the same directory.

The solution is to remove the backup file and place it outside the controller also check if the controllers have correct file names.

Hope it helps

Thanks for this solution.

I had this problem and it is repaired now!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

to solve this issue

then find error.

Hope it helps

Where I can find these files to edit e.g in mail folder I find mail files to edit in PDF folder find PDF files to edit where will i find above file

• 9 months later...