PrestaShop Forum: Build a free online shop. Count on the Community!

The best place in the world to ask questions about PrestaShop and get advice from our passionate community!

PrestaShop Forum: Build a free online shop. Count on the Community!

Photo

Paypal with fee for Prestashop 1.4

Paypal fee prestashop 1.4 with fee

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic
Diemux

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 10:12 AM

Hi guys,

Due to the total lack of a normal working seach on this website I just decided to start a topic...

I'm looking for a working version the Paypal payment portal where I can set a fee, a percentage would be best.

I did find a semi working version (dated somewhere in 2011) but that one failed as soon as there where more then 2 items in the cart or when there was a discount.

Diemux

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 04:55 PM

Yes.

Diemux

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 01:06 PM

Anybody?

Clement Ha

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:48 AM

Yup, anybody? Would be nice to have this on my site too! :)

Smiles

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:16 AM

Is there already a solution? This would be great as i have always to send paypal orders with sending recivement (extra costs).

El Patron

PrestaShop Legend

• US Moderators
  • 11138 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 03:41 PM

FYI: typically payment gateways and all credit card companies terms of service do not allow for one to add an additional fee for using their service. You are better off including the fee in your product price.

ps_sig_java.png

Carolina Custom Designs

PrestaShop Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1614 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 04:26 PM

Elpatron is correct. Another way of doing this would be to add a 'Handling fee' in your BO.

Marty Shue

Carolina Custom Designs PrestaShop Services

Available for Prestashop projects - large or small

juninho2310

PrestaShop Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 09:49 PM

FYI: typically payment gateways and all credit card companies terms of service do not allow for one to add an additional fee for using their service. You are better off including the fee in your product price.

That one is not correct, PayPal's policy has changed in this regard. You can add a surcharge as long as you announce to the user and does not exceed the fee it charges the payment service provider.

I use in my online store, and quantity discount show prices without VAT.
1.4.7.3 PS

I am using the Paypal with fee 2.0 of webhome.es module. To me, this module does not work when using quantity discount, rounded wrong. With so there is a difference between the total order in prestashop and the amount calculated by the module for PayPal payment, which returns an error in payment.

Also not included in the BO in any field so that the commission does not appear on invoices. I have read that many people do not give importance to this, but has it and much, you can have major problems with a tax inspection. Since invoice amount and the client is paying you another

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edited by juninho2310, 06 June 2012 - 09:50 PM.

kevin78

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 02:16 PM

Hello

did you find this module please?
I would like to add 3% on the amount for each order, with paypal

symanski

PrestaShop Apprentice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:52 PM

To be honest with you guys, you're just going to piss of your customers doing that. You might get away with it this time, but the next time your customer is looking for the product you're selling they're going to look elsewhere. Do you really want to give elsewhere a chance?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users