[SOLVED] Unable to Add Items to Shopping Cart

Hello...

I have been setting up a new store and I'm almost ready to go live.... Everything has been working perfectly until this morning!

Each time I try to add a product to my shopping cart I get this error message:

screenshot.jpg

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Thank you!!

• Like 1

Thank you for the quick reply!

All functions of the cart were working fine earlier today, I added a few more products to the catalog and now get this error.

Site is hosted with GoDaddy, I will give them a call and check on the PHP mbstring module.

Thank you for the quick reply!

All functions of the cart were working fine earlier today, I added a few more products to the catalog and now get this error.

Site is hosted with GoDaddy, I will give them a call and check on the PHP mbstring module.

Let me know how that works for you!

-Mike

Unfortunately, switching hosts is not an option with this site!

They checked the server and confirmed that the PHP mbstring module is enabled...

Thinking back on when this may have stopped working today.

I did change the "Display "add to cart" button when product has attributes:" to NO

Would that have anything to do with it?

Unfortunately, switching hosts is not an option with this site!

They checked the server and confirmed that the PHP mbstring module is enabled...

Thinking back on when this may have stopped working today.

I did change the "Display "add to cart" button when product has attributes:" to NO

Would that have anything to do with it?

It shouldn't, but just to be safe go ahead and switch it back to see if maybe it fixes it for you. But before you refresh your page, go to Preferences > Performance in your Back Office and enable Force Compile so that you can ensure that you are seeing the most up-to-date version of your site.

Let me know if that works for you.

-Mike

I turned off Ajax cart and now it works!

Re-enabled it and it is still working!

I'll keep playing with it over the next few days, hopefully it will be ready for me to go live this weekend.

I really appreciate your help in pointing me in the right direction to get this resolved.

Have a great day!