eggwane

Prestashop 1.7 really slow

Hi,

I have installed a prestashop 1.7.5 website for client. It's my first time : http://vps707670.ovh.net/index.php

The website is very very slow, I have read the documentation and I configure all the stuff to optimize the speed like it is advised in the documentation but it doesn't work even without any module and with the default theme... If I just installed prestashop 1.7 and then import 6000 products using CSV files it is really really slow, I use PHP 7 and a VPS with one core and 4go of RAM. When I load a page Mysql take 100% of the CPU and I think there is too much SQL requests (even to just display a single product page there is a lot of requests and it take more than 8s).

In attachment you can see what I have with when I activate the debug mode to load the main page.

I really tried to solve the problem and I think there is no solution...

Should I reinstall the website with prestashop 1.6 ? If yes, is there a big difference to adapt my theme and my csv files?

Should I try to install CDN? Is it really faster ?

Sorry I am not English I did my best to speak correctly :)

Thanks in advance for your time!

Screenshot from 2019-07-29 19-47-26.png

Screenshot from 2019-07-24 21-58-31.png

if you have control and access to plesk, try adding the lines and steps of this video