focafull

Error 500 when trying to access the back end

Hey,

I just installed Prestashop 1.7.6, right after installing everything worked fine, but a few hours later I could only access the shop and whenever I tried to login to my Back End I got an Error 500.

I already tried changing into debugging mode which worked for a short time and I also tried deleting the cache which also worked for only a short time.

The server is running PHP 7.2.

Does anyone know what the problem is?

Thank You

Did you upgrade from 1.7.5.2 or some prior Version or was it a fresh install. I had similar issue when updating from 1.7.5.2

Posted (edited)

I had a backup which currently solved the issue but now i can't clear cache or else the issue is back. I don't know a solution for it for now. PS 1.7.6.0 is a dangerous journey. I will wait until 1.7.6.1 gets released which addresses other errors in 1.7.6.0.

Edited by jetway (see edit history)

Alright, thank you for the quick answer. I will try to install 1.7.5.2 hopefully this will work better.

On 8/10/2019 at 12:46 AM, focafull said:

I tried to login to my Back End I got an Error 500.

Activate Debug mode to see the details of the error

I already did, when I look into the Symfony Profiler logs, there are no error messages displayed, only an

Info: Matched route "admin_performance"

and Warnings: Translation not found

i dont think the second one is not related with my problem, but I dont now what the first one means.

the Server ErrorLog only says: FastCGI: "/home/strato/http/fastcgi/rid/02/20/510060220/htdocs/Shop/admin1602/index.php" aborted: no response after 123 sec (idle timeout 120 sec)

Otter than that I dont know where to look.

Thanks you, any tip will be helpfull.