i need help in customization fields

Don't hold your breath!

While there is some community spirit on these forums and some user to user help, there are many, many instances where a bit of input from devs would be useful and appreciated. Take Shipping as an example!

The lack of support from the Prestashop people will unfortunately be the death of the product or at least be the cause of it falling way down the rankings.

Apart from the lack of Prestashop support, documentation is just about non-existent so self-help is so much more difficult.

So instead of all the flag waving about how many members your community has and how many new features the latest version has, why not focus some of that effort in improving the support?

• 5 weeks later...

Absolutely agree with there being a MAJOR problem with a lack of support and documentation. I would love to get into Prestashop fully but it's extremely prohibitive for a relative newcomer to PHP like me.

The creators of Prestashop are, in my opinion, making a serious mistake by not addressing this issue. It's obvious that for Prestashop to flourish, it needs to be well documented and have a good level of support.