Modules not showing in Module Manager anymore

Hi, I am new to Prestashop and therefore this question may be stupid, but I searched and could not find an answer here.

Suddenly today the Modules disappeared from the Module Manager... See screenshot 

The only thing I did (I think) is switch from NON-SSL to SSL and ran the MailChimp Wizard... 

I have no idea where they are all gone and why they disappeared?  The strange thing about it is, it is the standard Prestashop Modules which are gone, while the one's I installed manually and which were installed by the theme are still there..

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Heiko

modules.jpg

Possible solutions:

1. delete smarty cache
  2. delete browser cache
  3. activate debug mode and check for possible errors
  4. check server error logs
  5. if this does not solve the problem, than deinstall mailchimp and verify, if this solves the problem

From all, I guess your problem is a cache problem, or some restrictions on your server. Check also server min. requirements with cPanel or Plesk.

Thank you very much for answering my question... 

1) Deleted, was actually empty as I have cache switched off, but deleted anyway everything... no change

2) Deleted as well... no change

3) Debug activated... no error messages

4) Nothing in the sever logs, except some php warnings, but nothing related to it...

5) De-installed Mailchimp and still the same problem ...

I also checked the setting you suggested and we are well within (actually at the top of the specs) ...

I am seriously confused...

Heiko

Actually, I just realized, since I uninstalled the Mailchimp all the Module are back, but moved down to OTHER in the Module Manager, sorry I did not see this before as I did not scroll down...

Still very strange, why ALL modules are now in the OTHER category … 

modules2.jpg

• 9 months later...
On 5/12/2019 at 12:15 AM, taitaipiepies said:

Actually, I just realized, since I uninstalled the Mailchimp all the Module are back, but moved down to OTHER in the Module Manager, sorry I did not see this before as I did not scroll down...

Still very strange, why ALL modules are now in the OTHER category … 

modules2.jpg

Did you solved?? happened the same to me when uninstalled paypal module

• 8 months later...