Errors during install

Hello.

I tried installing prestashop (my webhosting meets requirements and runs on 7.3), and it's giving me these errors:

An error occurred during installation...
You can use the links on the left column to go back to the previous steps, or restart the installation process by clicking here.

1: HTTP 200 - parsererror - 
Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/users/unicornarmy/danbulant.eu/web/shop/vendor/tecnickcom/tcpdf/tcpdf.php on line 17778

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/users/unicornarmy/danbulant.eu/web/shop/vendor/symfony/monolog-bundle/DependencyInjection/Configuration.php on line 594

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/users/unicornarmy/danbulant.eu/web/shop/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php on line 2636

Warning: "continue" targeting switch is equivalent to "break". Did you mean to use "continue 2"? in /home/users/unicornarmy/danbulant.eu/web/shop/vendor/doctrine/orm/lib/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php on line 2665

Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/users/unicornarmy/danbulant.eu/web/shop/vendor/symfony/monolog-bundle/DependencyInjection/Configuration.php on line 594
{"success":true,"message":""}

Edited by danbulant (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...