Problem with max_input_vars for translation | Problema con max_input_vars para traduccion

Goodnight.

I have an eCommerce that is in the process of implementation (www.tiendamedicauca.com), for the translation part I must do it in location, translations.

but it generates an error with max_input_vars says that it should increase and I already did it and increase it to 5268, however the problem persists and the hosting provider notified me that it was a prestashop problem.

I hope you can help me.

Thank you.

----

buenas noches.

Tengo una eCommerce que esta en proceso de implementación (www.tiendamedicauca.com), para la parte de traduccion debo hacerlo en localización, traducciones.

pero me genera un error con max_input_vars dice que se debe aumentar y ya lo hice y lo aumente a 5268, sin embargo el problema persiste y el proveedor de hosting me notificaron que era un problema de prestashop.

Espero me puedan ayudar.

Muchas gracias. 

Captura.PNG

You should ask your provider to correct min. requirements of the server, you will find here - For max_input_vars the value should be 10000 :

----------

Debe pedirle a su proveedor que corrija los requisitos mínimos del servidor, que se encuentran aquí - Para max_input_vars el valor debe ser 10000:

PS 1.6 -

PS 1.7 -

• Like 1