Combinations.csv file for Prestashop 1.7.5. Need help to create the proper combinations file so I can upload the csv file and get products up!

MADCAN

Hello All,

I am in the process of getting a new Prestashop 1.7.5 customised with the template NextPrest - Multipurpose Clean Ecommerce.

I am have a nightmare uploading my combination csv file.

The developers do not support combination csv files.

Can someone send me an example of a correctly filled combinations csv file?

I have attached a partial file as an example?

I still do not have all the images but need to run my main file to have it ready for monday when I have all the image url's.

" I need a someone to check my combination csv file that I am importing to Prestashop 1.7.5. Was running partials of 500 and all was good. (I do not to know the proper structure of the file) When I ran the second partial of 500, it deleted the previous attributes, changed the 500 from first import to simple products.???

So I ran the huge (1.2mb) file of combinations but it stopped processing halfway. It total there are 5400 lines. Spoke to Hostgator, they said not problem to run such a large file but of course it timed out.

I would like a skype conversation? So much easier. Name: mphewitt911

I need some help. Of course, I am will to compensate anyone who helps me.

Any takers out there.

Cheers to all!

Edited by MADCAN
change title (see edit history)

• razaro changed the title to Combinations.csv file for Prestashop 1.7.5. Need help to create the proper combinations file so I can upload the csv file and get products up!