After update... BLANK SCREEN

I update from 1.2.x to 1.4.17, everything look fine, install proccess has been succsessfull but, when i trying to open my website i receive with IE (500 INTERNAL ERROR) with mozzila - BLANK SCREEN, with opera - BLANK SCREEN?

i can`t access to my admin folder, again i receive blank screen... please help me ?

i`v checked all permisions, /img, /mails, /modules, /themes/prestashop/lang, /translations
to 777....

last from logs

[sun Mar 20 10:48:20 2011] [error] [client 67.195.115.243] File does not exist: /home/biomagaz/public_html/500.shtml
[sun Mar 20 10:48:20 2011] [error] [client 67.195.115.243] SoftException in Application.cpp:601: Directory "/home/biomagaz/public_html/modules/feeder" is writeable by group

Same problem strore is blank and no modules showing in admin, get this message, any advice?

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare _pear_call_destructors() (previously declared in /home/store/tools/pear/PEAR.php:765) in /home/store/classes/PEAR.php on line 796

Same problem strore is blank and no modules showing in admin, get this message, any advice?

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare _pear_call_destructors() (previously declared in /home/store/tools/pear/PEAR.php:765) in /home/store/classes/PEAR.php on line 796

I have the same problem of the Modules screen being blank, but I searched for the .../classes/PEAR.php and couldn't find it, and I don't have the problem of the front page being blank, so I must assume that you didn't do the upgrade correctly.. ???

John

• 9 months later...