Those with errors on upgrade info here

Can those with errors on upgrade submit info here about hosting etc so perhaps we can find a pattern.
This may help us or prestashop find a soution. It seems some are not getting these problems. I also tested before live and had no sign of problems. This is probably a issue with software on some hosting services and so we need to find which ones to pinpoint the problem so a fix can be found.
Think this will be quicker if we are proactive and start narrowing it down ourselves.
I suggest host names to see if its from one host and if anyone has any further ideas on info that may be to blame let us know so we can look for any trends that may be to blame
I am hosting with APTHOST

Server information
Prestashop Version: 1.4.0.17

Server information: Linux #1 SMP Fri Sep 17 19:10:36 MSD 2010 i686

Server software Version: Apache/2.2.14 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635

PHP Version: 5.2.9

MySQL Version: 5.0.81-community-log

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Store information
URL of your website: https://www.worldofshops.co.uk/

Theme name used: prestashop

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mail information
Mail method: You use PHP mail() function.

Your information
Information from you: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; InfoPath.1; WinNT-EVI 28.02.2010; .NET4.0C)

• 1 month later...

I'm using Site5 for hosting, and have never had a problem with Prestashop on their server (they rock in every way, and I've had bad hosting companies before so I really appreciate them!). I also didn't have any errors on upgrade (from ver 1.3.1.1 to 1.4.0.17) when I followed the directions to the letter.

Here's my config information:

Server information

Prestashop Version: 1.4.0.17
Server information: Linux #1 SMP Sat Oct 9 17:58:50 EEST 2010 x86_64
Server software Version: Apache/2.2.17 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.17 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_fcgid/2.3.5 Phusion_Passenger/2.2.15 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635
PHP Version: 5.2.16
MySQL Version: 5.0.[spam-filter]community-log

Store information

URL of your website: https://iconoclastreport.com/downloads/
Theme name used: HYCBlack

Mail information

Mail method: You use PHP mail() function.