1.4 Upgrade Issues (Ajax Cart Block / Lightbox / Stackoverflow Error Line 32 IE8?)

Hey.

So upgraded like most ppl have from 1.3.x > 1.4 Final.
And everything seems to be working fine except for my Ajax Cart & lightbox for viewing product images.

Cart Block V1.2.

So I no longer have the cart animation of adding a product or when I remove items from cart in right column it doesn't remove the item (no animation etc), I have to refresh the page in order to see updated cart. I am assuming it something to do with the Jquery?

LightBox

When I click on a product image I no longer have light box functionality. I guess this is something to do with Java.S?

Stackoverflow Error? On line 32?

I have no idea what this is, but how can I resolve it? It only shows in IE.

Can someone please tell me what needs to be amended in order to resolve these issues?

Cheers

Hey.

So upgraded like most ppl have from 1.3.x > 1.4 Final.
And everything seems to be working fine except for my Ajax Cart & lightbox for viewing product images.

Cart Block V1.2.

So I no longer have the cart animation of adding a product or when I remove items from cart in right column it doesn't remove the item (no animation etc), I have to refresh the page in order to see updated cart. I am assuming it something to do with the Jquery?

LightBox

When I click on a product image I no longer have light box functionality. I guess this is something to do with Java.S?

Stackoverflow Error? On line 32?

I have no idea what this is, but how can I resolve it? It only shows in IE.

Can someone please tell me what needs to be amended in order to resolve these issues?

Cheers

I have same problem please help us

I have found a solution of the problem which is "Stackoverflow Error Line 32 IE8?) "

I have checked the modules and intall all with attention. reason is a single module . İf I am not wrong it should be "gridextjs" when you focus on all modules especially on gridextjs you can solve this problem. at least I have solved this problem.
herkese teşekkürler
Türkiyeden selamlar

Hey
I solved that problem by going to Preferences Performance
and change Compress inline JavaScript in HTML on the "Compress inline JavaScript in HTML after "smarty compile" execution " , saved and then swith it again and save.
may be it will help you.

thanks, but that did not help.. Is there not anybody else with this problem? I really would like to update to 1.4, but cant if the javascript is not working..

Any suggestions, ideas.. theyre very welcome:)
Thanks all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...