Prestashop 1.7.5.1 - Default Theme - Remove Tax Excluded

parnison

I have a problem that on each product listing under the price and above the short description it says "Tax Excluded"

We don't want to charge tax as that will all be taken care of by our accounts software.

I have gone into Tax Options and turned off Enable Tax, Display tax in shopping cart and use ecotax however the "Tax Excluded is not removed.

What have i missed

Screenshot 2019-04-09 at 22.09.18.png

Screenshot 2019-04-09 at 22.09.36.png

This file can be founded (prestashop classic theme) here:
yourstore/themes/classic/templates/catalog/_partials/product-prices.tpl

Search for:

{block name='product_without_taxes'}

And quote out the whole code:

{**  block name='product_without_taxes'}
      {if $priceDisplay == 2}
        <p class="product-without-taxes">{l s='%price% tax excl.' d='Shop.Theme.Catalog' sprintf=['%price%' => $product.price_tax_exc]}</p>
      {/if}
    {/block  **}

WARNING: Make sure to clean your cache after the edit are made. Failing to do so will not show any changes!

Kind regards,
Crezzur

• 2 weeks later...

Can you please help I am using PS 1.7.5.1 I have now removed tax from the product page from classic theme settings but I am not using the classic theme. I have set shipping to £6.99 and over the past two weeks it has changed five times to "FREE Shipping" in checkout but the settings within shipping have not been altered is there a fix for this? Minimum order message in cart also says "tax excl" how can I disable tax excl from the message thank you

Edited by grieve_neil (see edit history)

On 4/23/2019 at 12:18 AM, grieve_neil said:

Can you please help I am using PS 1.7.5.1 I have now removed tax from the product page from classic theme settings but I am not using the classic theme. I have set shipping to £6.99 and over the past two weeks it has changed five times to "FREE Shipping" in checkout but the settings within shipping have not been altered is there a fix for this? Minimum order message in cart also says "tax excl" how can I disable tax excl from the message thank you

Like you stated your self, 'i am not using the classic theme"  you will need to look in the theme you have installed then. Its in the same folder as de the classic theme.

On 4/24/2019 at 9:08 AM, Crezzur said:

Like you stated your self, 'i am not using the classic theme"  you will need to look in the theme you have installed then. Its in the same folder as de the classic theme.

Exactly I'm not using the classic theme and I know very well that any changes need to be done within the new theme but some changes are having no affect with certain things in the new theme installation 90% of the changes I am making inside the new themes BO are either not taking affect or they are being changed shortly after. I finally found that when I disabled the "excluding tax" notification within the classic directory it instantly disables in store product pages that is using a third party theme? Can you explain that? How this happens when using a third party paid for theme from prestashop online theme store I do not know it must be the developers coding not set correct for this to happen its wasted a month of my time with all of the settings being reset after changes being made and the developer did not help not very good customer service for prestashop users buying from that theme seller they shouldn't be allowed to sell on prestashop if unable to code correctly and there's so many other problems with the theme blocks incorrect size unable to see the site contact info inside the footer as its to small? sections of the theme design not loading after installation, theme becomes useless and requires a fresh installation 5 times in 6 days when deleting a single default category? its ridiculous how prestashop allow this kind of selling activity. Thanks for your reply I still cannot find a way to the error translations its changed in version 1.7.5.1 and I am unable to find the error message translations for checkout to edit the part "A minimum shopping cart total of £20.00 (tax excl.) is required to validate your order. Current cart total is £4.99 (tax excl.)" I would like to remove the "tax excluded" from this in checkout if you could help thanks.

Sure this expression can be found here:

1. Go to Backoffice -> International -> Translations
  2. Select "Theme translation" -> "Your theme" -> Language -> Modify
  3. Now you have 2 options
    1. Search for "A minimum shopping cart total of %amount% (tax excl.) is required to validate your order. Current cart total is %total% (tax excl.). "
    2. On the left column select Shop -> Theme -> Checkout -> you can find the translation over there (in classic its on the second page)

There you go!

don't forget to hit the like button when someone helped you!

• 2 months later...
On 4/14/2019 at 2:18 PM, Crezzur said:

This file can be founded (prestashop classic theme) here:
yourstore/themes/classic/templates/catalog/_partials/product-prices.tpl

Search for:

{block name='product_without_taxes'}

And quote out the whole code:

{**  block name='product_without_taxes'}
      {if $priceDisplay == 2}
        <p class="product-without-taxes">{l s='%price% tax excl.' d='Shop.Theme.Catalog' sprintf=['%price%' => $product.price_tax_exc]}</p>
      {/if}
    {/block  **}

WARNING: Make sure to clean your cache after the edit are made. Failing to do so will not show any changes!

Kind regards,
Crezzur

Hi

I have this problem and i tried your advise above. Still i can not remove tax excluded. What should i try?

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...