After re-upgrade, installer reported 117 errors

Hi

Im going nuts about this new version.

I have tried to redo my upgrade. that is, to take away old installation and upload fresh files and then do the upgrade again, but same old error remain. plus that i have got some nasty error messages as an end note in the installer after the installation was done.

Im including a picture to show the problem i have with pictures that i cant seem to get rid of.
It wont scroll sideways and its not same size on the row of small pics either. look at my picture to understand.
How to fix it?
On same picture you can see on the button that the words are messed up. Didnt look like that in old version.
How to fix, or where?

I allso include files for my error message i got in the installer 117 reported errors !!
So i went to myphpadmin to have a look, couldn't see much, allso included in a file, found 2 errors in tables, thats all.

I just want a working shop, as it is now i cant add my new products, (and i have many to add)cuz im afraid i have to do it all over again.

What happens if i deletes everything on my domain, and upload a new set of Ver 1.1 files and make a NEW install??
Will that work? MY host are not allowing me to rename, delete or create new DB, so i have to work with the one i have.

Can anyone please give me some help..

cant upload one of the files here, please DL it from here
http://www.thelindbergs.se/peter/errormessage_after_install_081227.rtf

3488_5kKjTWN0720iYTAIXbFu_t

Problems_in_php_myadmin.doc

Well, make sure to backup your DB before doing any change...

MY host are not allowing me to rename, delete or create new DB, so i have to work with the one i have.

BTW, who is your host?

So
What happens if i deletes everything on my domain? and upload a new set of Ver 1.1 files and make a NEW install??
Will that work? MY host are not allowing me to rename, delete or create new DB, so i have to work with the one i have.
Will the installer find that i have a couple of older renamed folders of PS on my domain? Will i have to delete them totaly?

I would need to do this during today, need to be up and running tonight. What to do??