I'm impressed with the errors I faced in 1.7.5.1

Cesar Machado

Hello guys. Only now I'm starting a project with prestashop 1.7.5.1. Currently all my clients are in 1.6.1.23.

I have found a huge amount of problems only in tests in version 1.7. Stores with a default theme and no additional modules installed generate ajax errors that do not complete and can lock the entire store.

For example, I create a simple add product, and when the product is delayed, I do not even receive the update confirmation. And as far as this I can not access anything else in another browser tab in the admin or frontend.

I do not know if it can be related to some server configuration, but I have already changed versions of php and the problems continue.

Even discontinued, I'm being forced to keep my projects on 1.6 for an indefinite time. It is difficult to try to solve problems of errors in a clean installation of 1.7.

Please give me your opinion. If what is happening is common and you still insist on using 1.7, or if I can somehow resolve these issues before abandoning the new version.

I appreciate it.

No issues whatsoever for me. If you're installing a clean version of 1.7.5.1 without any 3rd party modules, then you might need to look at your server environment as there a few things that will cause ajax errors. Compare your php.ini with what is recommended, php version and file permissions. What are the errors you're seeing? 

• Like 1