Prestashop And Godaddy

Mates ,
I Was Wanting To Try This Script .I Have Taken a New Domain

www.thedesireboutique.com

This is From Godaddy .I Am using Free Hosting Provided By Godaddy To Test The Script Initially .By Default Godaddy Has Some File in The Root Folder Of My Account ,It Also Has The php.ini File There To Configure Php .Does This Script Work In Such a Combination .I Tried it Once And It Failed ,I Am Trying it Out in Godaddy Only But This Time The Hosting Is Paid ,Lets See What Happens .

Note :Any inputs Would Be Great .

Hi ,
The Software Is All Installed In The Root Folder Of The Same ,You Are Most Welcome To See That In The First Screen i Get a Message For a Brief Time This Requires Javascript .The Next Screen Has Nothing Meaningful For Me To Proceed ,Does it Take Few Minutes To REport In That Screen or Does It Fast .This is On a Linux Platform That Godaddy Gives For Free

maybe something with all that iframe commercial getting added that messes it up?

Well ,

Why Am i getting Javascript Error ,I Also Have a Account of a Customer ,He Has Paid Hosting Linux Based At Godaddy .I Will Upload All The Files There And Try It Out again On That Server ,I Wonder Why Anyone Has Never Comeup With This Issue Earlier .