My Takings stats are missing for one of my shops

puffdade

Im not sure what's happened here 

I run 1.6.0.14  in multishop mode and have 3 shops,   the latest shop which was added around 10 months ago is showing zero stats on takings  the other two work fine  daily totals  weekly monthly or custom etc,  however shop 3 is just £0.00  on everything, 

I use a POS  module which does report the amounts  no problem so do have access for banking etc  I have checked in the modules section and everything is installed and active its just being missed out

Can anyone throw some light on this one  as im totally confused

This is how the problem shop looks  yet its an extremely busy shop the orders page shows all the orders and products sold correctly Im pulling my hair out on this one what have I missed

image.thumb.png.183c047029b7e8bfd83f055d973541ee.pngimage.thumb.png.f8c3382144b0fc00450b2eadd5ab61a6.png

Edited by puffdade (see edit history)

Hey @puffdade

The the following:

• go to module positions for dashboad activity (I think this is correct  module) and  check which hooks there are for working shop.  then check that same hooks for non-working.
  • in context of new shop that is not working-->modules-->reset
  • also since 1.6.0 (dashboards at v 0.1, they all should be v1.0's.

wow multishop on 1.6.0, you a  guru or very lucky lol

Happy selling el

Thanks El Patron

it would seem no amount of turning on off resetting will make it work  the version in the modules section of presta is 1.4.1  

its not a big problem as my sales go straight into Xero  just wanted to double check all is working correctly over a set period of time for piece of mind and get to the bottom of why my POS  reporting shows different figures to Presta.  

Multishop has been a challenge to say the least the manner in which version 1.6  handles additional shops is shocking almost an afterthought its workable but not without pulling most of your hair out  :)

• Like 1

I think it has something to do with the way in which the said shop was set up in multishop and not the stats collecting modules themselves  I also had some errors where the module clearly stated it needed updating then when trying to update prestashop reported the module is already installed, I think it may be a case of uninstalling each stats module  and reinstalling  I feel there is some kind of conflict somewhere between the stats modules as well. I guess its going to be one thing at a time to see if I can resolve this

• Like 1