WebAir Host causing problem importing items with images.

I am working on a jewelry site (Prestashop v 1.3.6, just updated to 1.3.7). I am trying to import a CSV file with only 30 products with 3 imgs for each product. It imports first few product perfectly and then pop a download window asking to download index.php. The problem seems to occur when the system is trying pull the images and resize it.

In firefox it imports like 3-5 items with images and then pop ups a dialog box asking me to download index.php. When I import with out images it imports everything fine.

When i try the same in Safari it uploads few products and then this is what i get.

Safari can’t open the page “http://www.weddingringking.com/wrkadmin/index.php?tab=AdminImport&token=8d86d7f20e56facb4af911138ce239d3” because the server unexpectedly dropped the connection. This sometimes occurs when the server is busy. Wait for a few minutes, and then try again.

To fix the issue i tried the follow:
1. Reduced the file sizes - did work
2. Imported the file with out images and then using the product ids just imported the images and it failed again.
3. Sorted the items before importing in different ways thinking some of the items might be causing the problem.
4. updated the PS 1.3.6 to 1.3.7 - din't do any good.
5. chmod all folders and subfolds 777 - no luck
6. hosted images on another site and tried to import it from there but no luck.