Paid for zen, but only counts from when module was purchased ?

BlizzardUK

I tried to find a way to contact Presta direct but couldn't find a way. I purchased a module last May, then paid for 12 month extended support a couple of months ago, just noticed the 12 months Zen starts from when the module was purchased (not when Zen was purchased) which means it runs out in May. I thought I was buying a fresh 12 month support, especially as 3 months is meant to be free and included. Am I missing something here ?

5 hours ago, BlizzardUK said:

I tried to find a way to contact Presta direct but couldn't find a way. I purchased a module last May, then paid for 12 month extended support a couple of months ago, just noticed the 12 months Zen starts from when the module was purchased (not when Zen was purchased) which means it runs out in May. I thought I was buying a fresh 12 month support, especially as 3 months is meant to be free and included. Am I missing something here ?

You are right. And it's not explained correctly (well, it's not explained anywhere). We have already commented this issue with PrestaShop team and I hope they could improve it soon.