Specific Prices

Hinesh

26 minutes ago, joseantgv said:

Do you mean to have a currency only available for a selected customer/group?

hello

bassically we have some customers who pay in GBP and some that pay in EURS, we want to be able to choose what price they see, as we have one customer in europe that pays in pounds, but for their location it would show euros were we need them to only see pounds

that's easy, use our geo targeting pro module (on addons) then UK visitor see GBP.  if you use maxmin commercial db,  it's so accurate you could even remove the currently selector. 

you cannot clasify a customer or group currency until they login, which is to late.  So you normalize their currency by IP country

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/international-localization/27368-geo-targeting-pro-by-country-prices-taxes-currency-.html

18 hours ago, El Patron said:

that's easy, use our geo targeting pro module (on addons) then UK visitor see GBP.  if you use maxmin commercial db,  it's so accurate you could even remove the currently selector. 

you cannot clasify a customer or group currency until they login, which is to late.  So you normalize their currency by IP country

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/international-localization/27368-geo-targeting-pro-by-country-prices-taxes-currency-.html

HI El Patron

i have set within Gp that you cannot see price untill you are logged in so that is fine but, i need to be able for a few selected customers in europe to see GBP prices instead of eur prices

3 hours ago, Hinesh said:

HI El Patron

i have set within Gp that you cannot see price untill you are logged in so that is fine but, i need to be able for a few selected customers in europe to see GBP prices instead of eur prices

that for me seems over complicated and creates other issues.  for example when you hide prices does that now or in future google snippets,  i.e. prices hidden to search bots.

I suppose it's not clear to me what your real requirements are if they are valid ones.  You asked question but is this a requirement of your business and maybe explain why.

1 hour ago, El Patron said:

that for me seems over complicated and creates other issues.  for example when you hide prices does that now or in future google snippets,  i.e. prices hidden to search bots.

I suppose it's not clear to me what your real requirements are if they are valid ones.  You asked question but is this a requirement of your business and maybe explain why.

short version is that we dont use the set Pounds to Euros conversion and we shave a few customers in europe that pay in pounds so for them to see pounds is fine but everyone else in europe can only see the euros

i should mention this is a B2B site not a B2C