Free Delivery over $xx amount for specific products while having others exempt

Hi all,

I was hoping that someone could help me with a little problem i cant seem to find an answer for looking back through the topics forum.

I was hoping to set up my products with a free delivery service for over $99 purchase but was looking to have specific (bigger items) still attracting a delivery fee if purchased.

I have tried to create a cart rule and have all the eligible items in linked to one category that applies the rule (enter in a code in the promo section and the postage is free) and have the bigger items in another category that doesn't have the rule apply, but i find that during check out if it all works 100% with the items eligible for free delivery and the rule works well but if i add in one item from the bigger items then the free delivery still applies.

Is there anyway to get the cart to distinguish the difference between the items and have it apply a delivery charge accordingly.

Or does anyone know of a add-on that i can purchase that will do this?

(In short i am looking for a way like Amazon that can apply free delivery to eligible purchases over the amount of a specific $ amount but still charge a delivery fee for others if purchased in one transaction)

I am using Prestashop V 1.7.4.3

Thank you for any help provided.

David