Unable to configure shop

Dennis Barnes

Hello and Happy New Year!

I have moved my online shop from Shop Integrator to Prestashop...and now I am utterly confused.

1. My Home page is not displaying the text box I have set up. It only displays the Custom Text Box containing random nonsense words.Currently looks like this: https://ticketoffice.charity-railtours.co.uk/gb/

2. Where are the other pages such as About Us, Legal etc?

3. Although I have installed and configured modules for Bank Transfer and Pay by Cheque, these options were not appearing anywhere when I put products available for sale. The credit card option (Stripe) seems to be working ok, but not bank transfer and cheque.

I am trying to sell tickets for special trains I have organised for this year, in aid of charity. I have created the stock but disabled for the time being until I get these issues resolved.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Please at first read forum rules: 

Take a look at this points of forum rules:

1 Topic = 1 Subject or 1 Question
- If you have more than one question, open more than one new topic!
- Do not ask your question on a thread that doesn’t deal with the exact same matter. Open a new thread, it’s alright to do so.

Give your topics concise but well explained titles!
Topics titles must be a short description of the message, so that the topic is more easily found while doing a search. Avoid terms like "URGENT""Help me", etc.

• razaro changed the title to Unable to configure shop