Controller Not Found Error Message

I am setting up my first Presta Shop.  I have version 1.6.1.18

Trying to set up a payment method as per the tutorial I can't do it:  I get 'controller not found'.

That's the Paypal method I'm trying to install.

Anything I can do?

Edit:  Not sure what to do here.  I got a response but there doesn't seem to be an option for me to respond to the response.

Just an option to 'answer the question' - which I, obviously, can't do - I'm asking it.

Or did I not see it?  Or it expects me to do this:  edit my question?

I'll edit the question.   To respond to the response.

I don't know what tutorial it was.  Doesn't much matter. It just directed me to the module 'add payment method' and the point is when I try to do that it gives me this error:  'controller not found'.

An example of such a 'tutorial' would be what I followed this time:  http://doc.prestashop.com/display/PS17/Payment+Methods

I was trying to install the Paypal payment method, as I said.

What else did you ask?  I can't see your post.  I'll have to post this, go look, come back if necessary.   :)

second edit:  Ah... you say make sure to provide info I think I need.....  not sure what that means. 

I can't provide the info I need, that's why I'm asking.  Perhaps you mean be sure to ask for what info you need...  well I need info on how to get round this 'controller not found' message and be able to install a payment method.  Paypal for  choice.

What's the controller?  What does it control?  Why wouldn't it be where it should be?  Where should it be?  Can it be done without it?

Like that....

Edited by abrogard (see edit history)