Google sitemap on prestashop 1.6.1

Hi guys,

I find a google sitemap free module on prestashop 1.6.1 but when I try to install prestashop says "The Google sitemap module can not be updated: Error downloading the latest version."

If I try to search this module on web it's not exist... why? there is a free alternative for create sitemap?

Thank you

16 minutes ago, loop4633 said:

Merci DeepR pour ta réponse ... Je l’ai téléchargée, mais lorsque j’essaie de l’installer, elle indique quelque chose comme "téléchargé avec succès" mais pas vraiment l’installation. 

Une idée? 

Good evening, rename the module, otherwise put the download link here ..!

Bonsoir , renomme le module, sinon met le lien de téléchargement ici..!

Edited by Soyons zen (see edit history)

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, Tatsuo said:

Thank you for the link, I have installed the module, but I do not see it on the modules list to be used.

Please advise how can I install and use a free google sitemap module?

Thank you )

from module manager just  follow the normal operating procedure...to be honest sitemaps are not all that useful, bots index shop...we are starting to remove them from client shops....just one less thing to worry about lol

21 hours ago, El Patron said:

from module manager just  follow the normal operating procedure...to be honest sitemaps are not all that useful, bots index shop...we are starting to remove them from client shops....just one less thing to worry about lol

Thank you! I fainally found a working module😃

• Like 1