Alberto Burrito

Redirect after account register (PS 1.7)

Still no luck, also I noticed that when a new account is registered it redirects to the homepage, not to the "my account" page. At least if it did that I could add a little notice at the top telling users that they have to wait for account confirmation to see prices (which is why I wanted to redirect them to a cms page), it wouldn't be the cleanest solution, but at least it'd be a good enough temporary solution.

Anybody have any ideas? I'm starting to loose faith in being able to solve the last few issues I have to resolve for the store I'm working for...and it doesn't help that the prestashop community seems to be absolutely dead┬á­čśö

On 1/8/2019 at 4:46 PM, Alberto Burrito said:

Still no luck, also I noticed that when a new account is registered it redirects to the homepage, not to the "my account" page. At least if it did that I could add a little notice at the top telling users that they have to wait for account confirmation to see prices (which is why I wanted to redirect them to a cms page), it wouldn't be the cleanest solution, but at least it'd be a good enough temporary solution.

Anybody have any ideas? I'm starting to loose faith in being able to solve the last few issues I have to resolve for the store I'm working for...and it doesn't help that the prestashop community seems to be absolutely dead┬á­čśö

Anyone?