Problem with pictures on products page. after ver 1.1

Hello.

Is there anyone that have a solution for the problem with how pictures are viewed on products page?

As it was in ver. 1.0 the images below main picture was scrolling left-right, and with mouse over the main picture changed.
And when you click on a picture it opens up in a new window.

In ver. 1.1, the scrolling left and right is not working. No mouse over function to change main picture.
And when click on picture it opens in same window, not in a new window.

I don't think its supposed to be like this, i guess its supposed to be as before, or even better.

So what is wrong? Is it only me? i don't think so, ive seen others talking about it.

For me, this pictures are about the most important function on my web. doesn't look professional as it does now.

Can i do anything? Edit any file? Or change some module?

Please give some input.

Thanks in advance.
Peter

Hello.

Am i really the only one with this problem? I don't believe so.

Is there not anyone that have a solution for the problem with how pictures are viewed on products page?

It would be great to get a solution on this, so i dont have to delete all and reinstall v1.0 that atleast have a functional products page.

Thanks in advance for any kind of help.

Happy holidays
Peter

Off course, i thought it was visible in my profile, but here it is.

http://www.lindbergers.com/ws/

I have fiddled around with changing themes after my last post, so no i have got the function to show picture in new window back.
but still the sliding left to right is not working, and also the small pica looks like they have different sizes.

Thanks for your time and attention

//Peter