Mulfiselect dropdown option for prestashop

Artunj

Attributes allow 

- radio button

- dropdown

- texture / colour  / image

as the selection, once you create the attribute

so, create the attribute field, and then the variable attributes, and select "radio button" as the field type and the radio buttons will appear in the product for the customer to select.

On 12/3/2018 at 9:54 AM, R4P said:

Attributes allow 

- radio button

- dropdown

- texture / colour  / image

as the selection, once you create the attribute

so, create the attribute field, and then the variable attributes, and select "radio button" as the field type and the radio buttons will appear in the product for the customer to select.

Yes, but i am asking about multi select option. It is possible to add radio button, but not possible to select more than 1 option on it. Is there any way to do that?

you could try adding each attribute individually, make a  radio.  Then you should be  able to select multiple attributes, should be easy enough to test...I did not test this so let us know results...

so add attrbute1 group,  add value for attrbute1 

add attrbute2 group, etc.

but I'm afraid the rado for each might be selected....

Edited by El Patron (see edit history)

You cannot select more that one option per attribute

Therefore, if you are looking for 

Product

Attribute 1 - Red, Blue, Orange

Attribute 2 - Large, Medium, Small

You need to create multiple attributes for 1 product and then combinations, to be able to select one item per attribute, as per El Patron above.

However, there is a little bug in Prestashop, so you should search the word "attributes" above, and read the first 2 discussion points, which might enlighten you on this.

It is still possible to work through as long as combinations "balance".  By this I mean all combinations must exist. The above example would mean all 9 combinations must exist, otherwise, the error appears.

Somewhere I read that this bug was corrected in 1.7.5 (to be released?)

• Like 1