Support for Prestashop Ads free module?

Ricky Blunda

Hello, hello

Does anyone know if Prestashop offers support for the new "Prestashop Ads for Google Shopping" module (found here https://addons.prestashop.com/en/sea-paid-advertising-affiliation-platforms/18716-prestashop-ads.html)?

I have trouble synchronizing my products. I've tried contacting "someone" in the built in chat/message function found on the related webpage/dashboard, but have received no answer.

I would really like to get this module working, but as of now I have no idea where to start troubleshooting even :)

Thanks

/Ricky

Edited by Ricky Blunda (see edit history)

47 minutes ago, Ricky Blunda said:

Hello, hello

Does anyone know if Prestashop offers support for the new "Prestashop Ads for Google Shopping" module (found here https://addons.prestashop.com/en/sea-paid-advertising-affiliation-platforms/18716-prestashop-ads.html)?

I have trouble synchronizing my products. I've tried contacting "someone" in the built in chat/message function found on the related webpage/dashboard, but have received no answer.

I would really like to get this module working, but as of now I have no idea where to start troubleshooting even :)

Thanks

/Ricardo

It's not developed by PrestaShop, so you should contact the agency.

Oh...hmm, I see that know: "Developed by: Prestashop Partners"...thanks alot, dude. I also found the buton "Contact the developer". Guess I'll try that way.

Just the e-mail I received looked to be coming from Prestashop directly so I kinda assumed it was a native PS module. My bad, obviously :)