1.1.05 fresh install. Image scroling not working and other problems

Hello.

I did a fresh install of PrestaShop 1.1.0.5 and there are a few things that are not working or working strangely.
1- left and right image scrolling is not working.
2- module products in same category is displaying products vertically.
3- When we put the mouse pointer over a secondary image in products the image don´t change.
4- When we click in a secondary image in products instead of opening a new small window with a zoomed picture, the image is displayed in a normal window.
Can this be solved? It was working better in the 1.0.0.8 version.
Thanks

Yeah, having same problems after upgrade.

Sorry jpcmorais i borrow/continue ur thread to add some questions.

And some more problems, Categories block is empty it should look like Manufacturers block is.

Front office main page is no longer using my language (Swedish), but if i click a link to go down one level, there my language is used.

Updating currencies gives error message: Hack attempt (Currency -> sign = €) Why?

Can someone help me?
Regards
Peter

Yeah, having same problems after upgrade.

Sorry jpcmorais i borrow/continue ur thread to add some questions.

And some more problems, Categories block is empty it should look like Manufacturers block is.

Front office main page is no longer using my language (Swedish), but if i click a link to go down one level, there my language is used.

Updating currencies gives error message: Hack attempt (Currency -> sign = €) Why?

Can someone help me?
Regards
Peter

To solve the issue regarding categories not showing, you have to go to you Back Office (BO) than to modules, and in "Categories block v1.0" configure it not to use the dynamic option and also set the maximum depth.