When i install a fresh PS 1.4 the modules tag is empty and the payment tag give me a blank page

Hi,

When i install a fresh PS 1.4 the modules tag is empty and the payment tag give me a blank page.

This is my server information, i have reinstall it a lot of times, an allways the same.

Some body can help me.

Thank you in advance.

Versión de PrestaShop: 1.4.0.13

Información sobre su servidor: Linux #1 SMP Tue Dec 16 13:08:49 EST 2008 i686

Versión del software servidor: Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS)

Versión de PHP: 5.1.6

Versión de MySQL: 5.0.22

Hi,

When i install a fresh PS 1.4 the modules tag is empty and the payment tag give me a blank page.

This is my server information, i have reinstall it a lot of times, an allways the same.

Some body can help me.

Thank you in advance.

Versión de PrestaShop: 1.4.0.13

Información sobre su servidor: Linux #1 SMP Tue Dec 16 13:08:49 EST 2008 i686

Versión del software servidor: Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS)

Versión de PHP: 5.1.6

Versión de MySQL: 5.0.22

Hi, I have the same problem too, I try install a fresh version of PrestaShop: 1.4.0.13 and the SVN PrestaShop: 1.4.0.14
just in the PrestaShop: 1.4.0.14 show me this error on the module and payment Tab: Fatal error: Call to undefined function json_decode() in myshop/modules/trustedshops/lib/TSBuyerProtection.php on line 160

The strange thing is I have the same configuration server on PHP: 5.1.6 and Apache/2.2.3 over Linux Centos and my MySQL is: 5.0.77, I try install the same version on different server configuration locally and all is OK no problem with the module and payment tab just in my Online server with the configuration above I hope can fix this bug, because other version of prestashop working good with my server.

Thank you.

i have the same problem.
json_decode() is a function that was added to php 5.2 by the looks of it, and so that means it wont work properly on 5.1.x where ever this function is used.
it also happens on the translation tab in the admin section
I'm assuming you are using blueonyx which uses whatever centos releases which inturn uses whatever redhat releases, so you are kind of stuck (they wont be upgrading till centos 6 is released which will most likely be 5.2.x) unless you upgrade the php version to 5.2 or higher yourself or they change the function and use something else.
otherwise it fully works..

• 1 month later...

Same thing for me. Have reinstalled a few times and get the same thing. On the host I am using I have 5 domains all dedicated IP addresses. On one of the domains I have prestashop running, no problem. On the other domain I get the blank payment screen and empty module page. Since prestashop is running on one domain, why not the other all have the same PHP 5.2 version and same mysql version.